What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

Novice

Did a bit of gardening. Back sore but survived.

Can I still go fishing if I do not leave Lancashire? It is all so confusing. I cannot figure out if all of Lancs is tier 3 or just bits. My head hurts

Last edited:

buzzer1234

Nice warm day pity about the wind! done a bit of gardening & our usual walk. Would have been tempted to go fishing this afternoon but it is forecasting rain later. Tomorrow a wet day then going cooler, you can’t win.

Our friend the head teacher is not very well & his wife & daughter have a temperature so have been to be tested, not looking good.

Hope your back improves Steve, my right leg is still giving me a bit of gyp.

glueman

Did a bit of gardening. Back sore but survived.

Can I still go fishing if I do not leave Lancashire? It is all so confusing. I cannot figure out if all of Lancs is tier 3 or just bits. My head hurts
Novice the whole lot even up on remote Bowl and,makes no sense but must do to Boris who probably could not find Bowland. Just go fishing

black knight

Evening lads
Wales and Ireland in lock down and no agreement for Manchester. How can Manchester's city governers hold the Government to ransom for more compensation money?
My next door neighbour is still with us but only just.

wobbly face

Afternoon guys.
Wet and still out there at the moment.
Hope everyone is okay and up and about!
Alban, it's the Government being bully boys as usual (a lot of Labour seats went Tory in last election in GM, Boris and his pals will probably not get another look in now). Apparently, it was the Treasury that came up with the £90 million needed to cover GM for a lockdown. What I don't like is the way the Government has changed tact within the different tiers. Tier 3: Gyms closed in Liverpool but open in Lancashire. Been changed now but I wish they would be the same in all regions on tier 3.

Last edited:

Novice

Ok, it was bound to happen. Send me the mantle.
Went after Pike again with the fly rod. I wanted to go Thursday but Joan had arranged something else.
Got up and wether was dull but not raining with little wind so off I went. 4hrs later and now soaked I never got a tap or saw any fish. To rub salt into my wounds on the way back I was joining the M6 at jcn33 only to find it was closed due to an accident on the North bound. Trouble was I was now committed to join the motorway but only south so I had no choice but to go south. 40 miles later I was back where I started but on the A6. Took an age to get home.
Oh well no worries I am safe and Joan made me a nice sarnie and cup of tea. Always look on the bright side of life etc.

Last edited:

noel

Just had a phone call from our daughter and Iain her husband has just been tested positive, as you know he is still in the R. N and he has just got back from Portsmouth we will find out more information as time goes by .

chesscar

Unlucky SteveN... this is why I don’t get out that often...I avoid the blank😉 don’t wanna be accused of hogging the mantle. Take care of it👍

Noel, not good news,hope it’s better news when more detail comes through

GEK79

Nice warm day pity about the wind! done a bit of gardening & our usual walk. Would have been tempted to go fishing this afternoon but it is forecasting rain later. Tomorrow a wet day then going cooler, you can’t win.

Our friend the head teacher is not very well & his wife & daughter have a temperature so have been to be tested, not looking good.

Hope your back improves Steve, my right leg is still giving me a bit of gyp.
I hope your friend and there family are okay Buzzer. And hope your leg gets better.
Gary

buzzer1234

Thanks Gary, the mother & daughter have had there test results back daughter positive mother negative, work that one out they have all been away in a caravan for a few days but had to come home because the father started with symptoms, both mother & daughter have same symptoms but only daughter positive, looks like mother is a false negative!!

Steve we will have to share the mantle, I went to Dingle for three hours this morning, only had two takes missed both so no fish. We will have to take it in turns to polish it 🤣

Shopping tomorrow will be a big one as we are shopping for our friends as well, it will be a two trolley job.

Prayers & thoughts for you Noel, it brings it home when someone close gets it.