What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

GEK79

Thanks Gary, the mother & daughter have had there test results back daughter positive mother negative, work that one out they have all been away in a caravan for a few days but had to come home because the father started with symptoms, both mother & daughter have same symptoms but only daughter positive, looks like mother is a false negative!!

Steve we will have to share the mantle, I went to Dingle for three hours this morning, only had two takes missed both so no fish. We will have to take it in turns to polish it 🤣

Shopping tomorrow will be a big one as we are shopping for our friends as well, it will be a two trolley job.

Prayers & thoughts for you Noel, it brings it home when someone close gets it.
Be safe shopping buzzer lock down now so people will be panic buying. Stay safe all.

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Windy and that annoying fine drizzle that wets you through. Uck!
Hope the mattress works for you Noel 🛌 . Was looking for a new mattress just before lockdown. It can wait for now.
Was nearly tempted to go fishing today but jobs to sort and plan. Glad I didn't make any arrangements with the weather as it is. Forecast I saw last night was for being dry today with moderate breeze. :rolleyes: As to forgetting how to cast ............... what's this tik tok? :ROFLMAO:

Novice

Used my Amazon gift towards a nice new tablet. Way better than using my phone or Joan's hand me down. Got to get it all set, updated etc up now. Don't expect my spelling to improve anytime soon though :)

noel

Bed arrived and put together looking forward to a good nights sleep. Steve have you stayed with an android tablet ?

wobbly face

Could you believe it, well not? Guy turns up to fit new door handle to new patio door (present one has a scratch on, spotted by them, not me). They've only got the wrong one. Please note ONE. I thought it would be a pair, one inside and one outside. I suggested taking the actual handle of the plate that also has the lock, turn upside down and replace and job done. But NO! The handle isn't the same as what's already on so won't match. Hopefully tomorrow; maybe, perhaps, might, could be, could do, probably, a chance, slight chance, off chance, fingers crossed, legs crossed, eyes crossed or just crossed! :mad:

Last edited:

black knight

Evening lads
Sorry to hear of your bad news Noel. My D-in-L is dicing with the Bug as they have four patients with CV in her ward. It's a mixed ward of elderly patients normally.

Bad luck SteveN and Tom.

I should have been fishing the Annan on 23rd. I see the river is well up and sport could be difficult. I'm not just as sorry I have missed fishing.

wobbly face

Morning guys from Tier 3.
Weather is wet and breezy, so no change there being in tier 3. :rolleyes: I ordered a couple of clear face shields, be interesting to see how they do compared to face masks. These are attached to a glasses frame which should still fit over normal glasses.
Good luck on the Annan Earl. 🎣

Novice

Morning guys from Tier 3.
Weather is wet and breezy, so no change there being in tier 3. :rolleyes: I ordered a couple of clear face shields, be interesting to see how they do compared to face masks. These are attached to a glasses frame which should still fit over normal glasses.
Good luck on the Annan Earl. 🎣
Let me know how you get on Ged. Be interesting if they steam up or your glasses do..

Plenty of scam calls this morning.

wobbly face

Let me know how you get on Ged. Be interesting if they steam up or your glasses do..

Plenty of scam calls this morning.

That's the problem with face masks. They say rub washing up liquid onto your lenses, still steam up! :rolleyes: Plus, if the wife sees me with washing up liquid, she expects me to wash up. :eek:

Last edited:

banjo298

Back from the Annan. The first beat was good for the fly, but unfortunately we caught a leaf every second cast, so spent more time taking those of the hook than fishing. It absolutely chucked it down all morning. I caught nothing at all, not a nibble, but did see five good fish of about at least 10lbs jump, which is more than I’ve seen in the Nith all year! In the afternoon on the next beat I tried spinning to no avail. The sun was now out shinning brightly, the river was rising becoming more coloured by the minute so we gave up and came home. I’d come to this beat again but it’ll be next year now.

Novice

Hard luck Earl. At least you saw some.

Keeping my electric hedge trimmer. It has done a lot of work but I reckon there is a few years left in it yet. Sharpened the blade. Got these must have additions. ;)0E170C0D-D8FB-4FE1-BCF1-FD538C7A384A.jpeg

chesscar

Unlucky Earl. Nice to be out though 👍
Whoop, whoop I got to Friday! Not any old Friday though, no. The Friday we break up for half term 😀😀😀 What do you mean, Tier 3? What's that...I can't go off in my van? Wish someone'd said, I'd a stayed in school 😔

wobbly face

Unlucky Earl. Would thought it might have turned good in the afternoon but with the river still rising!!!!!!!!!!
Survival of the fittest Baz. :) Have you got 2 weeks off? There's been nothing mentioned over travelling from tier 3 to tier 3! :whistle:

chesscar

Unlucky Earl. Would thought it might have turned good in the afternoon but with the river still rising!!!!!!!!!!
Survival of the fittest Baz. :) Have you got 2 weeks off? There's been nothing mentioned over travelling from tier 3 to tier 3! :whistle:
Just the one week, Ged. We did have somewhere booked, but it’s closed up shop...not that we were staying on Asda car park. So, we thought not to bother to try and book something else

Latest posts