What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

noel

Agnes has just phoned our daughter Iain is quite poorly but we don't need to worry too much , she has said he is a terrible patient .

wobbly face

Evening guys.
Hope things work out for you both Alban and Noel with family members with covid and everyone behaves as they should. Apparently there's quite a large number of people refusing to self isolate when told to do so if they don't show or suffer from any symptoms of covid. It'll never go.
Well it was wet this morning when I wanted to get my ladders out, had to re-plan and do some inside jobs. Things took far longer than I wanted but I got there, out side work done this afternoon. Got quite blustery at times when I was atop of the ladders. :eek: 🌬

bibio1st

Best wishes to all who are unwell.

A better day today, had a bike ride this morning and fished this afternoon, bit of a wind blowing so fished small snakes on an intermediate line for 5 fish, lost another.
43B65527-7DF6-4A5B-A4EF-36D337F8CA17.jpeg

Some nice fungi, shame it’s passed it’s best.0945EC94-8243-4869-A789-37D99FB2C266.jpeg

Had the other half of the fish pie for tea, very nice indeed.

Steve

noel

Gawd it gets worse our daughter in law decided to have her hair done by a visiting hairdresser the hairdresser has now tested positive so our son and family need to get tested .

black knight

Thanks Noel
It certainly brings the problem home when it's family.
Earl, I was talking to someone who has fished the Annan recently. There were running fish, fish in the pools, the river was at a fishable height but the salmon don't want to know. Don't feel bad blanking it happens to others. I had a look at the camera at Hodam Bridge the water was approximately two foot above the spinning mark. I personally like it a lot lower and clear.

buzzer1234

Well done SteveB a good tally there.

Hope all those unwell are soon feeling better.

Not much to report here, went for a walk before lunch in the sunshine, rang a couple of people to check how they were, topped the bird feeders up, they don’t half go through the sunflower hearts!!

Weather this week not looking too good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GEK79

Thanks Noel
It certainly brings the problem home when it's family.
Earl, I was talking to someone who has fished the Annan recently. There were running fish, fish in the pools, the river was at a fishable height but the salmon don't want to know. Don't feel bad blanking it happens to others. I had a look at the camera at Hodam Bridge the water was approximately two foot above the spinning mark. I personally like it a lot lower and clear.
Tho my river is closed I walk it mist days and as we talk she is full and fast.. I've discovered that if u buy a licence for 100 euro I can fish my river January 1st..and brown trout Feb 15th..nor long too go.. Sad to hear of family me ever getting covid.. But its also a warning that even if we are careful we just don't know who has it.. And that's what scares me.. As I'm sat here with a mug of tea the sun is beaming and the rain falling. Stay safe all..
Gary.

wobbly face

Hello guys.
Been very wet and yet sunny, fair breeze blowing.
B-i-l is looking for a new car and mobile phone, he's never had to buy any before so all new and confusing. Too much choice.
Still got waders with leaks to seal. :eek:

bibio1st

Working from home today as I was due over North Wales way, a shame as I like to drop in at Foxon's for a chat and look about.
Baked a chocolate cake and cleaned the fish tank, the weather has picked up now, shocking this morning, very wet and breezy.

Steve

GEK79

Working from home today as I was due over North Wales way, a shame as I like to drop in at Foxon's for a chat and look about.
Baked a chocolate cake and cleaned the fish tank, the weather has picked up now, shocking this morning, very wet and breezy.

Steve
Where In North Wales. I grew up in a small village along the A55.. Chocolate cake sounds nice.. Weather here is horrendous..

black knight

Afternoon all
We have a second Covid casualty in the family, Steve, and Amanda has had a test this morning and is awaiting results. Eric, our next door neighbour has Covid 19 his son has just admitted it. He's in hospital being 95.
I'm taking my car off the road but not parting with it. I'm assessing whether I need it next year when the Pandemic is over. Some chance.

GEK79

Afternoon all
We have a second Covid casualty in the family, Steve, and Amanda has had a test this morning and is awaiting results. Eric, our next door neighbour has Covid 19 his son has just admitted it. He's in hospital being 95.
I'm taking my car off the road but not parting with it. I'm assessing whether I need it next year when the Pandemic is over. Some chance.
95 I hope they are okay. Wow.. I hope your safe and your family strange times.. We have to hope you'll need the car next season.. Year I mean.. Take care