What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

GEK79

I'm a rep so a bit of a circuit, Deeside down to Conway and across to Wrexham and Chester with a few stops in between.

Steve
My father lives in penmaenmawr now and I grew up in Llanfairfechan. Still some of the best fishing in the world in the snowdonia hills and still a lot of hidden gems.. Stay safe all

buzzer1234

My father lives in penmaenmawr now and I grew up in Llanfairfechan. Still some of the best fishing in the world in the snowdonia hills and still a lot of hidden gems.. Stay safe all

Fished at Graiglwyd Springs a few times near Penmaenmawr, stayed in the cottages there. Good fishing probably too easy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

black knight

Ground breaking news.We have had an active hedgehog in our back garden since March. We have fed it each evening with special food and it eats up every day. Yesterday it stopped eating and is probably in hibernation in our specially designed HH home. Apparently, they go into hiding in late October and early November.
Well that was better than Covid 19 bad news wasn't it?

GEK79

Ground breaking news.We have had an active hedgehog in our back garden since March. We have fed it each evening with special food and it eats up every day. Yesterday it stopped eating and is probably in hibernation in our specially designed HH home. Apparently, they go into hiding in late October and early November.
Well that was better than Covid 19 bad news wasn't it?
I've yet to see a hedgehog here my nana used to have a cpl in her garden fabulous little creatures. Look after it and much better than Covid news.

wobbly face

Used to have hedgehog visit the front garden some years back. It used to roll empty glass milk bottles about. It would knock them over then roll them into the the borders. We put a bottle in the centre of the lawn and it rolled to the borders. Picked up the bottle and put on the lawn again, the hog did same thing again. It never bothered with us being there. We did put feed out but not sure if cats ate it. We never did work out why it pushed the bottles into the borders!

noel

Morning all, last night Agnes did her usual routine of phone calls but included a friend of ours to bring her upto date with family events on mentioning our son in laws Covid news she immediately changed the subject and showed no empathy with our family about this whatsoever....... Sue is the retired vicar in Heysham.

banjo298

After last fridays fishing with the big salmon rod my back is still killing me. I can hardly get out of my chair. Beginning to think I might have give up on the big rods and salmon! I think I’ll have to stick to trout and my 5#.

wobbly face

Evening guys.
Unlucky SteveN, beaten by the weather.
Earl, you might need a refresher in casting with the big rods. You might be using too much body movement with you back. Either that, or exercise more to condition your back before any outings.
Well it's been a bad day weather wise. I've been busy getting getting nowhere! Did have trip to Wickes and managed to get everything I needed in the one go. (y) I did check B&Q but would have needed to visit 3 different stores. :eek:

buzzer1234

Hard luck Steve, you deserved to catch going out in this weather!!

Hope your back improves soon Earl, I don’t think I would be able to handle a large salmon rod.

Shopping was supposed to be on Thursday but our friends round the corner need supplies so we are going tomorrow, the father is still poorly & has got some antibiotics from doctor for his chest.

bibio1st

Well now the clocks have gone back and the darker evenings are here, bike rides are going to be confind to just weekends in reality, I have a cunning plan though and to keep up with the fitness kick I am going to try the nhs 'couch to 5k' thing.

Steve

Novice

On a plus side at least I got to test a few lures out. Only one that needs work is the big mouse. The wood head combined with all the buck tail make it too buoyant so I am going to have to add some weight. Bucket test to judge how much.

well done excel using Steve. I keep saying I should do more exercise but always find an excuse not too.

black knight

Evening lads
D-in-L and Steve still very poorly. When contacts have been notified about a dozen people have been affected. The CV has certainly disrupted their lives.
HH has been on the forage his outside food pellets have been cleaned up.
The Conservative back benchers are demanding Boris Johnson present them with a road map of how to escape from the CV pandemic. It will take a better man than him to work this miracle.