What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

Novice

You did well to get out today Tom. Two means I’ll keep the mantle.

Last edited:

wobbly face

Evening guys.
Damp and grey today but very still.
Well done Tom, you got your mojo back. 🎣
I've got electrics in the garage to finish of yet SteveN, I need a 20mm gland with 2.5 mm flat opening. I then want fresh/new light switch and sockets, might just go for the waterproof ones, it would mean more 20mm glands, 2 x1.5 flat opening and 2 more 20mm 2.5 flats. I'm also after some LED strip lights to put in. Lastly, some new cable clips that can be drilled and screwed in the walls.
After that I might invest in a garage door floor strip to help keep water out.
Today's been a "Bob Ross" day, well only as far as cleaning the paint brushes. :D🖌

chesscar

Well I managed to finish spraying the kitchen cupboards (should be ready for hinges and handles going back on tomorrow) and bought new worktops. Have a guess what I’m up to tomorrow...fishing ? Nah, answers on a postcard to...😁

bibio1st

Had the afternoon on Marton Pools, very windy but fortunately the rain of the morning had died down, had a fish after an hour to a Mrs Simpson, nothing else for a while despite trying various pegs and flies, switched pools and nothing off that one, went on to the third pool and lost a fish at the net to a cats, quiet again and worked round the pool, just as it was going dark some fish stared topping, I was on a midge tip so switched lures to a ptn dropper and a fab on the point, had one to each before packing up.

Just resting before going out for my next run.

Steve

wobbly face

Well done Steve b. 🎣
Hopefully that's the Picasso finished. Might have a bit of filling to do once the skirtings are back in place, tomorrow's job. Just ordered electrics for garage, that's a new rod gone! :eek:
I hope everyone is gearing up for the NEW LOCKDONW! Too slow, too late, too little.

black knight

Ken has been confirmed as a CV case. That's all four in his family home ill. Amanda was ok but she started with a bad cold and headaches so she has been tested today. Well lock down is upon us again for four weeks just enough time for the people who don't give a dam to have a boozy partying Christmas. This will put the figures up again.
Well done fishing Steve B.

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Wet and windy, did start bright but didn't last long.
Was hoping to finish off my jobs. Disaster struck :eek: and had to make a few alterations, waiting for paint to dry again before I can now finish. It would be nice to get out fishing, though the rivers are high.
It was a long night last night, fireworks going off. Just as you settled and BANG!! 🎆 At least there were no "Trick Or Treat". (y)

noel

Morning all , just had to fix the bathroom sink plug silly jobs that I haven't done before always take hours instead of 5 minutes.

Novice

Confusion is all over the place as to if fishing is allowed but more so travelling to go fishing. What is the truth?

noel

To me Steve it is non essential travel so ignoring my leg I still wouldn't be going fishing.

Latest posts