What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

miabs

I'd say recreational and exercise covers fishing on a river or res for example, with travel within your county (you'd travel within your county to a park / outdoor space for a walk ). The Angling Trust is seeking confirmation on Monday from the government for the do's and dont's.

buzzer1234

Well done at Martin pools yesterday Steve.

Shopping again tomorrow, have some to do for daughter-in-law & family as she has had to isolate because one of her work colleagues has got it. Makes a change as she has been doing some of our shopping for the past seven months. Also some to do for neighbours.

The lockdown won’t effect us much as we didn’t go anywhere before.

Hopefully if our fishery stays open I will get out occasionally to wet a line.

Our friends are at last starting to feel little better but they say they have no energy to do anything.

Stay safe my friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

black knight

Evening folks
Amanda has escaped a positive test for the forth time. She did the last test herself and I think that unless done properly it is bound to be a fail.
I wonder if there will be crowds a public bonfires next week?
Will Christmas open the flood gates of infection with crowds mingling?

noel

Morning all, Alban we fear you are correct on the rules being obeyed nobody out there gives a b...er .
Weekly shop day with Agnes for her last trip out . Our family have just had a sum of money paid into their bank accounts for Xmas gifts from us .

Novice

It feels strange not having a neighbour. Quiet too. I wonder who will be our next neiehbour. They will have a lot of work to do.

noel

That's the shopping cancelled I bent over correctly to pick something up and my back has gone again .

banjo298

We were going to have a new boiler fitted tomorrow and spend the rest of the week tarting up the kitchen. Just been rung up by the boiler firm, their fitter has now got Covid. They’ve rearranged it for Saturday and knocked £50 off for the inconvenience, but we had the whole week arranged, all knackered now!

Ive just fitted a new cooker-hood. It arrived this morning. I took the packaging off it and threw it away as it’s bin day. Only as I was fitting it did Sue notice some small damage to the hood. You can hardly notice it but it’s annoying, but not enough to put up with the hassle of trying to return it especially as the bin men have now taken away its packaging!

No fishing, the rivers are all well up close to breaking their banks.

wobbly face

Afternoon guys.
Weather mainly dry so far today but that wind has got up. Not too good when you're a top of the ladders outside. :eek:
Had a text from Screwfix yesterday to say part of my order was ready to pickup. They would notify me when rest was ready. Got a text this morning saying part of order ready to be picked up. So off I went thinking all parts were ready (just like last week). BUT NO! The rest will ready tomorrow. They couldn't explain why I got 2 texts the same on different days. I could have waited until tomorrow to pick all the order up. At least I got part of my jobs done. :rolleyes:

black knight

Hi lads
Joanne has recovered and feels human again Steve is still suffering as is Ken a, Kelsey and Martin.
Lock down won't effect us too much as we have not come out of isolation. Food is being delivered by Ocado, Tesco and Iceland.
Sorry to hear your back is bad Noel hope you recovered soon.
We are changing back to Sky after a very difficult twelve twelve months with Virgin.

G

GEK79

Hi lads
Joanne has recovered and feels human again Steve is still suffering as is Ken a, Kelsey and Martin.
Lock down won't effect us too much as we have not come out of isolation. Food is being delivered by Ocado, Tesco and Iceland.
Sorry to hear your back is bad Noel hope you recovered soon.
We are changing back to Sky after a very difficult twelve twelve months with Virgin.
Sorry that things aren't great at the moment but we all hope they get back to normal as soon as.. Good luck with sky..
Gary..

noel

Morning all, just up and sitting with my pot of tea ,still with all my aches and pains these are going to take a while to sort during this horrible time.

G

GEK79

Morning all, just up and sitting with my pot of tea ,still with all my aches and pains these are going to take a while to sort during this horrible time.
Resf up fella. Enjoy the tea. Could be worse you could be cleaning.. 😕😕

Latest posts