What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

wobbly face

Yep Tom. Mine uses the petrol engine to heat the car, uses less electric though. No pre heating system as in all electric vehicles, though the all electric system uses quite a bit of electric, cuts the range down.

noel

Joined the Mitsubishi phev group on fb and asked about this 156mpg figure and that seems to be based on using a full tank in conjunction with the Ev over the course of the length of time you use the ev and a lot of talk about the car telling you off for not using the same tyres on the front as on the back .

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Windy here and grey skies, not wet ....... yet! :rolleyes:
I wouldn't read too much into those mpg figures Noel. Obviously the more you use the EV, the more mpg you'll get. So short, local journeys should see a good mpg return, especially if you keep the battery topped up.

noel

Just watched the vid Tom kindly posted and the guy never once mentioned all the rubbish that is talked about on fb , that fb page was putting me off the idea .

wobbly face

I've just watch the vid Noel. I don't do FB so don't know what is being said about the motor. I did look into info about the Mitsubishi PHEV and read and watched reviews. Most said it's out dated (needs revamp perhaps) and use of cheep plastics (most cars now have cheep plastics somewhere to keep costs down), infotainment system not the best (that doesn't really interest me, driving concentration is far more important than messing with gadgets). They came over as nothing special (mine isn't anything special, get an F1 or rally car if you want special). As for looks, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
It's certainly practical and versatile, loads of room (it is a big car). Not bad economy wise either and that's just on petrol (40 mpg). They also seem reliable. It's a case of how well it drives for you.

Novice

Another Budford pike fly. Experimenting with dubbing loop for the final tie of short bucktail. Easier than spinning and better even distribution.

The beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.:cool:

Got your email Alban

FB_IMG_1605959516458.jpg

Last edited:

Novice

Just done a brisk, well for me at least walk. Had to do a detour due to a protest blocking the promenade. Loads of police just watching from a distance. I did ask a police person if it was allowed. Answer was not really. :mad:

Last edited:

black knight

Hi all
Has the world done mad protesters again the lock down and Boris letting us have a few days off for Christmas. The lock down hasn't started to improve the statistics. How many people will died as a result of Christmas celebrations across the country?

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Quite pleasant out there though a bit nippy, had bit of drizzle and a slight breeze blowing.
Alban, Christmas celebrations won't kill anyone, it's stupidity that does that and over indulgence (and that's without covid).
It will be interesting to see how Wales get on now that their lockdown has ended, people couldn't wait to go out on the town.

noel

Sorry I can't help any further, have you any Cornflour?
Agnes has just said you don't need any flour , check out YouTube.

Novice

Dad just rang. He has had a fall but thankfully he is fine. Just fell backwards on to his bum while putting his spuds into a low cupboard.
Just 20 mins for assist to attend and lift him up.