What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

bibio1st

Why would you want to put flour in the roasting bag? asks someone who has never used one.

One rainbow to a black cormorant 10 mins before packing up saved my afternoon, that was my one and only pull, a chap leaving as I got there had had 7 early on another had 3, 2 of those on the last 10 mins.

Steve

black knight

Evening lads
So far there have been six people looking at next door. These little bungalows are very popular and rarely come up for sale. It's a seller's market and I expect this will be reflected in the asking price.
Vanita trimmed up our Christmas tree today it looks really good. The rest of the lounge will follow.
We are on with the twelfth jigsaw since lock down in May. It's the hardest one yet ten owls in a woodland scene.

noel

Morning all, thank you Steve. There's a boat goes out of Maryport called Silverfern sells its catch on the jetty , it was featured on the local news in the summer they have a fb page .

country_est

Hi Noel,

I have a T31 xtrail (2013), and love it, my brother-in-law is on his 3rd.

I have had no problems woth mine and have done nearly 40,000 miles in the last 3 years and the car is on 96,000. Only issue i had was needing new front brake calipers as they started to bind on, but got them from euro car parts fo £70 ish in the sales.

Goes quite well in the muddy stuff on the shoot and is no problem with space in the back for the 2 dogs.

Sent from my KFKAWI using Tapatalk

buzzer1234

Morning guys.

Happy Birthday Noel. 🎂🍷

Been up to father in laws this morning, a social worker was meeting us to assess his home, if he ever does come home there are lots of things that will need to be done, but they said they can’t see him getting home for some time if ever.

Collected a load of ivy on way home for Hazel’s Christmas wreath making & also for the extra large Advent one we are doing for church. Glad I have a large boot!!

bibio1st

Happy Birthday Noel, hope it’s a good one👍

Been over to Tywyn on the west coast of Wales this morning, saw some Red Kites on route which always brightens the day.
The Dee around Corwen looked spot on, shame I’d no time to stop off.

Steve

noel

Hi Noel,

I have a T31 xtrail (2013), and love it, my brother-in-law is on his 3rd.

I have had no problems woth mine and have done nearly 40,000 miles in the last 3 years and the car is on 96,000. Only issue i had was needing new front brake calipers as they started to bind on, but got them from euro car parts fo £70 ish in the sales.

Goes quite well in the muddy stuff on the shoot and is no problem with space in the back for the 2 dogs.

Sent from my KFKAWI using Tapatalk
Cheers Trevor , as you may have seen it's a medical problem that is forcing our hands on the choice of car , I have been diagnosed with Osteoporosis.

wobbly face

Afternoon guys.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOEL. 🎂🍾🥂
Frosty but nice earlier this morning, it's now gone very grey.
Aldi shop done, been to brother in laws. Measuring up for practicalities for a new car. So far things not quite working out, back to the drawing board.

Novice

Joan has got it in her head to change a large canvas in the living room for two or three smaller pictures. :mad: Of course that means you can see where the old canvas has been. I may have saved just enough paint to do the one wall but not the whole room. I did try to say it was not a good idea. I am sure it is lockdown syndrome kicking in.:eek: