What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Breezy but mild, very grey.
I suppose everyone will be holding their breath waiting for Thursday to see which tier the different areas get put in!
Way too early Christmas decorations. 😝👅 Humbug.

banjo298

On our shopping list last night was a new fibre optic Xmas tree. Last year the wiring on the old one went very dodgy, so it’s now in the bin. Everywhere we went had either sold out or could not get any! New one now on order from eBay due to arrive on Saturday.

black knight

Hi lads
Ever since we went into lock down in March we have on average two parcels or boxes of goods per day.
This has been a worry as my wife addiction to shop is obvious. Yesterday, she mentioned a bag that had been £154 was reduced to £50. My reply you have at least thirty bags and we are no going anywhere. I said I was going to start ordering fishing rods even though I can't fish. That shut her up.

Novice

There may be no painting today. Just straining the old paint now. Not sure there will be enough. I need at least a little oh good paint. Going to be touch and go.

As far as Christmas goes I think the bubble will burst.

Last edited:

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Wet but mild this morning.
Chaos as bins have been emptied, 2 wagons at the same time, vans parking up and generally busy with the school run.
SteveN, if it's emulsion or any derivative of emulsion, then there isn't a lot you can do to create more volume. Add water and it can go thin and .... watery. :rolleyes: You could add some white if you've got some, but then the colour will be paler.

Novice

Well Joan will not be wearing that pair of pop socks again. o_O. I did add a bit of water just to rinse the tin. Wall painted with paint to spare. It is looking OK. Not. Completely dry yet but it will not take long as the sun is beaming through the windows.

Novice

Well that is my walk done but only short to pharmacist and back. Will have to do it all again as no pharmacist available. Oh well two short walks it is then.

Last edited: