What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

wobbly face

Morning guys.
It's wet and grey, was frosty last night.
Yes, been a very strange year for fishing Earl. I think part of your downer Earl is your son in law losing his job on the estate. Lets hope for a bumper 2021 with everyone in high spirits (include drink with that 🥂🍻🥃🍷).

Novice

I am in the process of converting a old bit of cedar wood in to a fish catcher. Experimenting with an horizontal rattle. I have made my own rattle too. Just got to find the bit of lexan I put some where safe.😇

buzzer1234

Been a wet & cold day & I should know I’ve been out in it most of the time!!
Here are the results of our efforts one tractor tyre dressed as an Advent Wreath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bibio1st

Looking very festive Tom👍

Had the afternoon on the river, first time in weeks, my hip is still not right which made wading difficult, the river was higher than I like, clear and pushing through, heavy nymphs got me 7 grayling, 4 a decent stamp, the walk back the the car after was painful.
D415EBAF-C0FC-4A5A-9100-73E9536D1330.jpeg

Steve

G

GEK79

Evening all
The son of Eric had two valuers today. They quoted between 110k to 115k. The interior needs replacing as most is thirty years old. Ours was the same and I spent £30k on a complete refit and loft conversion. There are only two bidders and one went to school with the wife. It is important to have good neighbors.
Talking about neighbors my wife went missing for an hour this afternoon. I discovered her gardening for an elderly neighbor. She hand me a half hundredweight builder's bag with soil and dead bedding plants. She claims she conned into assisting.
👍👍

black knight

Evening lads
When I ran the Lower Ogden I fished it when frozen. A feeder stream came in at one end causing a ice free strip 15 feet long and 6 feet wide. I had no trouble catching but landing fish over the ice was tricky.
We have seen our resident hedgehog this lunch time. It was grubbing up grain dropped by the birds on feeders. We were feeding the HH and started to cut back this week as food was being left. The little chap was clearly hungry to venture out during the day. He's back on full measures again now.

Novice

Short walk done this morning. Dull day so views a bit grey. Couple of jet skis wizzing about. Too many people about today and many have no idea how long 2m is.

Found out who my new neighbour is. The son. 🙄

noel

Serious stuff, do you have to flour a roasting bag for roasting a chicken? We do not have any flour.
Hi Steve , I was browsing Lidl app and they are selling roast in the bag chickens and it made me think , how did yours turn out last week ?

Latest posts