What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

noel

Yes Baz , although you have missed out on the money back scheme they had which was on reaching £100 you got £2 off and on reaching £200 you got £10 off , install it and have a browse .

buzzer1234

Well done on the river Steve some nice grayling.

Advent wreath first candle lit at 4 o’clock this afternoon.

Proud of my efforts with the Christmas carol theme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

GEK79

Hi all
The Editor of the Forum wants to close our original thread as it is too big and takes too much space. It feels like the end of an era but in starting this new replacement thread I hope the posts about our lives and fishing exploits will carry on.

Our next fishing outing is 20th May at Blencarn near Penrith. there six of us and anyone on the Forum can join us you would be most welcome.

Best wishes to old and new friends and regular readers of the Lancsy Lads thread.
Goood morning all back to normal today. Me and the wife and kids had a beautiful day yesterday just fantastic.. And today the rain is back. I hope you are all keeping well stay safe all..
Gary

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Grey and miserable again, wind has picked up since earlier this morning and it has now started raining. Got a Morrison's delivery coming just after 13:00.
Security light came on at the back of the house about 07:20. Same happened last Thursday at same time. I couldn't see anything that might have triggered it. Well, I've found out what triggered the light, the fumes from central heating boiler. 😲

G

GEK79

Morning guys.
Grey and miserable again, wind has picked up since earlier this morning and it has now started raining. Got a Morrison's delivery coming just after 13:00.
Security light came on at the back of the house about 07:20. Same happened last Thursday at same time. I couldn't see anything that might have triggered it. Well, I've found out what triggered the light, the fumes from central heating boiler. 😲
At least it works.. Sensitive much.. Stay safe lad.

Novice

Waiting for food delivery too.
I had to order a piece of Lexan which will delay the completion of my lure. I cannot move on as it will need to be balanced. Aiming for slow to neutral sink but harder said than done. Still all good fun.

black knight

Hi all
Ged, the long line of coincidence is your friend on DC? Did he fish?
Our hedgehog has been roaming all over the back garden. That's two days on the trot it has been out during the day. Very strange behaviour.
Anne's son asked me to clear out his mum's frig. What a waste fortunately a lot of the food was out of date. Anne has been moved to Clitheroe Hospital and is not expected to return to her bungalow.
We had a visit from one of our granddaughters who we haven't seen for years. She stood in the front garden and we stayed in the house.