What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Damp and grey here with no breeze. It was frosty late last night so was surprised it had cleared.
Wife's waiting for her GP phone consultation. Brother in law got a call form GP to book flu jab, he wanted an early morning appointment, they only do afternoons so they've booked him as declined. He told then he'll book an appointment with local pharmacy. At least he get's calls from his GP, I don't even get any letters from mine!!

buzzer1234

Take care if you go out Earl, we just have wet drizzle here but no wind.

Have a zoom coffee morning at 10.30 I probably won’t join till later most of them are women so Hazel can have a good natter!!

Boots appointment for tomorrow then car in for service on Friday, it will just be a case of dropping off coming home then going back to collect when they ring that it is ready.

black knight

Morning all
What a shambles Mat Handcock has admitted the Government is waiting for more vaccines for its roll out plan. Why does this country seem to fail with adequate measures even when MPs have promised action?
Another shambles is shipping patients with CV in remission out to hotels or their own home to fully recover. They will be in tents on the hospital car park next.

Novice

New Freesat box bought and installed the Manhattan is a good buy for £49 .
Did you get one the can record Noel? What other apps/ services does it have like youtube etc? My Humax is not made any more so falling behind on app updates.

noel

Steve the Manhattan comes with no apps and does not record but our LG TV has a good selection . It is only so Agnes can watch her repeats of Who wants to be a Millionaire before we go to bed .

Paul_B

Morning all
What a shambles Mat Handcock has admitted the Government is waiting for more vaccines for its roll out plan. Why does this country seem to fail with adequate measures even when MPs have promised action?
Another shambles is shipping patients with CV in remission out to hotels or their own home to fully recover. They will be in tents on the hospital car park next.

This country has given more vaccine jabs than any other in Europe, we should think ourselves very lucky

chesscar

Well thought I’d say something...been n work today. Drizzle all day so kids had to stay in. A bubble of 15 but 11 in, socially distanced of course. Two more days, then next week working from home...planning, manning the messaging...so busy, busy times. Emailed Warrington AA last week about fly fishing their rivers. Apparently, you can fly fish any of their waters. So when things get better, I’ll get a membership. Thought I may phone a local coarse fishery, literally five mins to see whether they’re open, and allow fly...if so, I can buy myself a nice #3/4 weight and get the ****** out😁😁😁😁

buzzer1234

Morning guys been to Boots chemists to collect my part for my hearing aid, £50 lighter, better than the £100 I was told initially.
Hazel did some shopping whilst I was there.

Good news just had a phone call from our doctors surgery I have an appointment at 6 minutes past 4 tomorrow afternoon at Clayton Brook Health Center for my jab,Hazel’s dad who is 91 still hasn’t heard anything, I think Bolton were struggling to get vaccine supplies.

Been raining all morning but has turned to snow now but not sticking.

Glad your back is slowly improving Steve, how’s your dad doing?

Last edited: