What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

noel

Delivery of my Flexiseq gel delivered from Amazon £12 a tube as opposed to £18 from my chemist , sorry that is 1 big saving .

Novice

Living by the sea you can rely on fresh fish. 😀😀😀
69301A9F-3810-4D14-887E-9074DC9ABF76.jpeg

Last edited:

buzzer1234

Once they get a bee in their bonnet Alban there’s no stopping them!!

Remind me what day it is.... Oh it’s Sunday on line church!! Sausage baps for lunch.

Maybe get out for a walk later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

noel

Morning all , going to try for a short walk today around one of our local ponds 3 mins in the car to get there 1st .

Novice

Spoke to John yesterday via messenger. He and his wife are well. He says hello.

Church on line today. No other plans. Lazy me. Ha ha ha.

noel

Darby and Joan time again ; as I have just said to Agnes it is one way of keeping track of the days .

black knight

Hi all
Well they're cracking on with the vaccines at this rate I should be called in four weeks. A friend of the wife Margaret, has a next door neighbor that became ill a week ago. Margaret was going in to help her. The woman has died of CV and her husband is ill. Margaret is in her seventies with problems she is frightened to death she will have contracted CV off her dead neighbor.
We have got another stand outside funeral tomorrow one of our neighbors.

noel

Morning all, Alban I said this last week it's time to move , the man in black carrying his scythe is walking your Close .

wobbly face

Afternoon guys.
Grey and damp with a breeze blowing, raining on and off.
Aldi shop this morning, fairly quiet. There was one chap without a face covering, he was accosted by a staff member who deemed him to have a bonafide excuse. Brother in law went to a different Aldi at roughly same time as me, he took a photo and the place was practically devoid of people, it's also much bigger than our local.

Sounds like your dad is going to be happy SteveN. 😀 I hope your snowdrops survive all the wet weather to come over next couple of days. 🌧️🌧️🌧️

Just for Alban:

glueman

Was in an Aldi this morning a husband and wife wearing face shields rather than masks,surely not suffering from the same thing. Without a mask face shields are useless

black knight

Evening lads
Noel and Ged I'm hoping to get a CV jab before the Grim Reaper finds me. The TV news is that my group is next on.
I'm very pleased Steve that your dad has taken to his new home.
It's looking like Wednesday could be my operation day for removal of my ingrowing toe nails. NHS has yet to confirm.

Latest posts