What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

noel

Evening lads
Noel and Ged I'm hoping to get a CV jab before the Grim Reaper finds me. The TV news is that my group is next on.
I'm very pleased Steve that your dad has taken to his new home.
It's looking like Wednesday could be my operation day for removal of my ingrowing toe nails. NHS has yet to confirm.
You take care and stay safe . Love from us both .

noel

I took the Mrs for the xray on her wrist and its not looking good, the bone is disintegrating and they don't know why until the do more tests and a MRI,
Morning Paul it sounds as if it is my complaint of Osteoporosis.

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Wet and grey here so far, very little breeze but it has to pick up later with even more rain.

Sorry to hear of your wife's condition Paul, just hope they can find the problem and get things sorted for her.

Novice

Thoughts with you Paul.

Just took a couple of books for dad who has to isolate for 2 weeks. He had a letter to get his vaccination but he did not know as he was in hospital. The care home are going to try to arrange it with the doctor as they can now do them. There a few others still need it too.
He is getting physio and the food is good.

buzzer1234

Hope you’re wife gets sorted soon Paul & they can do something for her.

Got a letter today from NHS to say I can book an appointment for the vaccine, four days after I’d had it!!

Lots of heavy rain overnight but only light rain so far today but more to come overnight & tomorrow.

Good luck with the toe nails Alban, should be much less painful once they come off.

Not been out for a walk today because of the rain. As we did a large shop last week we don’t need any shopping so no reason to go out but time is dragging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noel

Tom are you finding the same as us , you go shopping for bits and bobs of food just to fill in time ?

chesscar

Sorry to hear about your wife’s wrist Paul, hope she gets it sorted quickly

Anyone on hear have a large-ish pond to take some large-ish goldfish from me when lockdown allows? Pond’s going this spring

noel

Anyone on hear have a large-ish pond to take some large-ish goldfish from me when lockdown allows? Pond’s going this spring
I know Tom has a pond .

wobbly face

Let me know nearer the time Baz, brother in law has a pond so might be able to take some.
I do know of a 16+ acre pond. :whistle:

chesscar

Thanks Tom, Ged and noel. I think there’s 6 maybe 7., a couple of which we hatched here in our pond. But, it’s time for the pond to go...won’t tell ya who’s decided🤔 all are 6 inch-ish. Will shout out when time comes👍

bibio1st

You’ll have to put your foot down Baz, a pond is a major benefit to a garden with all they bring, ours is fish free as we got fed up feeding the heron but we have newts and frogs.

That doesn’t sound pleasant Paul, I hope they can sort her out, my wife has started to get rheumatism in the fingers on one hand which causes pain, the doctor says there’s nothing he can do apart from offering pain killers.

Steve

buzzer1234

I have had to put protection lines around the pond to keep the heron off, it’s a young one & still comes down into the garden but can’t get at the fish now.

black knight

Evening lads
I went away for two weeks and the heron had about 50 mature goldfish. The next door neighbor saw it making trips and stood in the pond but did nothing. It's heartbreaking when that happens.

wobbly face

You need to cover the pond with netting, father in law and brother in law has done that. When my father in law passed away, I helped brother in law to move the fish to his pond. There were more than expected, some little breeders. 🐟🐟🐟🐟

chesscar

Our pond is only quite small (maybe 150cm x 80 x80) we have it covered with mesh to keep the cats away from the fish. Our garden is only small being in a terraced, so we don’t get bothered by herons. The fish spawned in2012, we were doing the kitchen so pond was left for a while. We managed to get about 10 fry out and into a tank. 2 of which are now still in the pond. Last summer they seemed to be in fine fettle 👍