What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

Novice

My dad is in 14 days isolation. He has not had his vaccine yet as he was in hospital. The care home said as a few people need it they will try to get the doctor to give them.

Blocked a whole where the rodents may have been getting in and so far no sign of them. Traps not been touched.

Last edited:

glueman

My dad is in 14 days isolation. He has not had his vaccine yet as he was in hospital. The care home said as a few people need it they will try to get the doctor to give them.

lock a whole where the rodents may have been getting in and so far no sign of them. Traps not been touched.
Bait with peanut butter,works for mice,rats and squirrel

Novice

New mattress ordered.
1611505558348.png

Novice

Joan’s Birthday today. Looks like a takeaway will be the order of the day.

No snow here. We have two power stations that see to that.

noel

Weekly shop done at Lidl , Agnes does the housework whilst I am out . Steve we had a Chinese on Saturday.

noel

Agnes said she needed to get out of the house so I took her to B & m and a new shop to her The Food Warehouse in Stockton this is part of Iceland a place to go to restock the freezers .

chesscar

I might get to work in the garden in Feb half term (13th onwards). May need to do something with the fish...any ideas? I’d like to give them away, but because of lockdown and what have you, that might not be possible for a bit???? Thinking caps on fellas🤔🤔🤔🤔

Novice

Keeps me occupied Tom.
Talking of which I had a walk out to dad’s holiday home err I mean care home. I took him another book in the series he is reading.
walking was painful there and back but has calmed down when I got home.

Novice

Not sure if it applies to garden pond fish but I would be very careful about moving fish. You could transfer diseases. If there are not many and you are not attached to them may putting them in deep freeze and just disposing of them is the easiest thing to do.

glueman

Not sure if it applies to garden pond fish but I would be very careful about moving fish. You could transfer diseases. If there are not many and you are not attached to them may putting them in deep freeze and just disposing of them is the easiest thing to do.
I do not know about garden fish but wild fish need a licence to move

buzzer1234

Keeps me occupied Tom.
Talking of which I had a walk out to dad’s holiday home err I mean care home. I took him another book in the series he is reading.
walking was painful there and back but has calmed down when I got home.

Just take it easy Steve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk