What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

wobbly face

No way man, dude.
Ged have you tried the clip on the adjuster strap of your cap and wear the cap back to front. If you know what I mean dude.
I would loose the effectiveness of the peak. I have thought of clipping it on the side of the cap and us a 90 degree attachment. But the clip would lie against the side of brain box, could be uncomfortable. Might be the same if wearing a head band/strap.

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Brightening up after a grey start, at least it's dry for now though a blustery breeze.
It's been a hair mowing morning, lost a stone in weight and destroyed an ecosystem. :ROFLMAO: I might chuck the mowed hair in the garden, it'll make good nest lining for the birds.

Last edited:

Novice

Dry and windy here and forecast is for heavy rain. Not looking forward to the journey to Kendal.

Last edited:

Novice

Go to hospital safely. Not too bad but wind and rain increasing. Got 2 hours wait now while Joan has her injection etc. She has been offered a new injection but not sure about it.

Paul_B

Warm here, no rain but a lot of wind, the type thats drying the ground well, so well that I might get the rotavator out onto the allotment.

After I do the bathroom 😟
I must say the new gas shower is brill, oh and another side panel is coming for the shower Friday. The first was too big, but will make a cold frame for the garden :)

wobbly face

Rain here for the last 4 hours or so. Still very windy so not going to put the bin until morning. One of my neighbours bins has been blown over, it won't be moved tonight and I just hope the cr@p doesn't blow my way.

wobbly face

This is the latest I can find, not much help:

black knight

Evening lads
How do you like Boris's Road Map out of lock down.?
I was pleased that the Oxford vaccine gives up to 94% protection for the over 60s.
I would welcome a fishing meet in the future when permitted. I don't have a car anymore and have given up driving due to my Parkinsons causing deterioration. This lock down for over twelve months has caused a rapid deterioration and I haven't had medical or physical support. We still have Vanita's car and we are managing. Most weeks the car sits there idle.

wobbly face

A lot of cars are sat idle Alban. I've done only half a year normal mileage in the last 18 months. 6 months since I last put petrol in and still nearly half tank left.
Eyes, fingers and legs crossed that we can start moving in a positive (not covid test) direction and soon.

miabs

Evening lads
How do you like Boris's Road Map out of lock down.?
I was pleased that the Oxford vaccine gives up to 94% protection for the over 60s.
I would welcome a fishing meet in the future when permitted. I don't have a car anymore and have given up driving due to my Parkinsons causing deterioration. This lock down for over twelve months has caused a rapid deterioration and I haven't had medical or physical support. We still have Vanita's car and we are managing. Most weeks the car sits there idle.
Alban, don't worry, i'll drive you to the meet

Novice

Just done my brisk walk in the mist.
FB_IMG_1614166147044.jpg

It should look like this.

FB_IMG_1614166138982.jpg