What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

Novice

A couple of non gopro batteries I got with my camera are not holding 100% charge as soon as I insert them they drop to 50%. Will be ok for emergency. Got myself a new charger and battery so got 2 good ones.
Done a quick play to try slow motion. 1080/50fps/fov Linear. slow motion 25%

Novice

No burnt fingers Ged. Bonus time. The batteries which seemed faulty are now sorted. New charger works better and charges better so now I have 4 batteries each will give about 100 minutes in HD. It is a pity I will not be able to get to the river to do a bit of filming. Mind you I still need a clapper board. 📣
Glad your parcel arrived Ged. I have an Amazon delivery arriving today before 19:30. Just a cable.

buzzer1234

Nice camera Steve, we expect great things from you now. (y)

Going over to visit Hazel’s dad tomorrow & do a bit of shopping while we are out, got to book car in for a software update, they couldn’t do it when it went in for service as it had been pulled because it contained a bug. Have a touch up pen to collect as well which I ordered at service time.

black knight

Mark, thanks for your kind offer I would be most grateful for a lift.
Noel, I think I need to read a basic book on fly fishing. Everything seems vague. I'm hoping a few outings will bring it all flooding back. I keep looking at all my fly tying tackle and wonder if I will ever use it again. My Stephen had a lot of materials and has dumped them onto me. I haven't been bothered to have a sort out. I cut my own materials down to half before we moved in November 2019.

banjo298

Had to visit the doc yesterday, whilst there I enquired about my cancelled COVID jab, as I’d heard nothing. I was told I would get one eventually, but as Ged said all programmed jabs would be done first and I’d have to wait for a cancellation along with every other person who’d missed their jab that day:mad::mad:

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Better day weather wise, mild, bit of a breeze and dry. Just done some tidying up in the garden, removed some dead stuff, chased 2 cats off. :mad: :mad: That's very frustrating Earl, especially when you were first up and therefore more of a priority.
Spoke to my next door neighbour yesterday afternoon. Her husband went to hospital Monday, back home Tuesday. He's suffering long covid heart problems. Paramedics phoned his doctor to get him more medication. Paramedics didn't get passed the secretary :mad:, hence him going to hospital. There was talk last September that they might stop and restart his heart, he got put on medication and had to finish work on the sick October. Now they're talking of a venial catheter and laser treatment to burn away damaged heart tissue. he's been assigned a Cardiac Nurse for next week. Both him and his wife have had the vacc, both had covid back in April/May, she's okay.

Paul_B

I rotavated the allotments while my daughter looked after SWMBO whos stuck in bed, then came in to make dinners, looked for my maxcatch but its not arrived :cry:
Up early tomorrow as some nutter ordered the wrong time slot for the asda delivery, I'll look closer next time 🤪

Novice

We use Iceland and have no trouble booking a slot. We do go to Sainsbury's though as it is only round the corner.

black knight

Hi lads
We have had Ocado throughout two lock downs. They are very reliable but expensive. I'm on a ten day isolation leading up to my cataract operation. The next thing needing attention is my teeth two are falling in bits. I daren't go the dentist during the current stage of the pandemic.

buzzer1234

Morning guys, chilly start to the day with a frost, just what you need when the central heating boiler doesn’t start, low water pressure all good now.
Been for an early shop at Aldi for some fruit & vegetables yoghurt & such.

Was hoping to get some fishing in this week, may have go later when it warms up a bit.......Then again I may not!!

Our dentist is open for emergencies, not needed so far. :)

Pleased your dad is improving Steve in his “ hotel “!!