What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

noel

Morning all , Alban our neighbours moved out over a week ago no goodbye after 20 yrs , the new neighbours were supposed to move in yesterday still no sign , it's a curious state of affairs.

Novice

I wondered why a police helicopter was flying around yesterday. Well it was a raid on a dissuaded Home Bargains store. Urns out it was being used as a canabis farm. They have arrested one person so far

Novice

Lots of sawing done this morning. Wood all cut to size for another planter. Surprising how much wood a box needs. Early lunch that it is up to dad’s for the big clean. He has a cleaner but you would not know it.

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Very still, cloudy and bit chilly.
I've got me letter, just need to book vacc appoint. It's not the local centre though which I could walk to. The nearest one on offer online is 7 miles away in a straight line (that's how they are doing them, in a straight line). The earliest date would be 18th of this month (if available). I could wait and see if my GP will phone me up!!!! :unsure:

Novice

Right that is dad’s house cleaned ready for his weekly stay. 😇

New planter coming along nicely. Just needs a bottom and liner.

noel

Finally met our neighbour a young girl , mid 30s and no kids but 4 bloody cats . It has taken us 10 yrs to get the birds back now that's buggered .

banjo298

Just back from fishing with the SIL. Ended up at Belston loch, fishing in a boat with the roofer. Ended up with 7 very hard fighting rainbows all on my cats whisker, also lost several more. They all wanted to go either under the boat or around the anchor rope. The roofer was not doing very well until I gave him a cats whisker, he then ended up with 8!

bibio1st

Good going Earl(y)

Ged, my first jab is about 6 miles away, the second is about a mile, I could have got them both at the local one but a couple of weeks later in each case.

Treated myself to a new bike, I’ve been looking for awhile and finally taken the plunge, almost 5kg lighter than the old thing I’ve been riding and better gearing too, could have got a top end Sage or Orvis rod for the same money:eek:

Steve

miabs

Good going Earl(y)

Ged, my first jab is about 6 miles away, the second is about a mile, I could have got them both at the local one but a couple of weeks later in each case.

Treated myself to a new bike, I’ve been looking for awhile and finally taken the plunge, almost 5kg lighter than the old thing I’ve been riding and better gearing too, could have got a top end Sage or Orvis rod for the same money:eek:

Steve
Hi Steve , which bike ???!!!

wobbly face

Well done Earl you haven't lost the cats magic. Purrrrrfect. :D🎣
My brother hasn't got his covid vacc letter, he's older than me. :(
Just renewed car insurance, stuck with same company, cheaper than last year and total doddle to do. (y)
I also got free RAC/KIA breakdown cover for 12 months for working in the NHS. Bit late as I'm retired, also I got 2 year cover back in September RAC/KIA, nice gesture all the same.
New bike Steve b, not quite the same as a new rod would be. :D Happy peddling. 🚲

bibio1st

No saying I won’t get a new rod also😉

Mark, it’s a Trek fx3 hybrid, I prefer a flat handle bar, was considering a Boardman 8.8 but none in the country in my size plus the handlebar and stem are one piece so not adjustable.

Steve

miabs

No saying I won’t get a new rod also

Mark, it’s a Trek fx3 hybrid, I prefer a flat handle bar, was considering a Boardman 8.8 but none in the country in my size plus the handlebar and stem are one piece so not adjustable.

Steve
That's a nice bike Steve. The metallic red finish looks amazing on the 2021 model.

Paul_B

Well done Earl your cat strikes again.
Vanita and I have been swinging on branches like Tarzan and Jane. She decided to prune four mature trees before new neighbours move in. Now I have enough wood for a bonfire. We must have looked pretty pathetic as chap from nearby houses came over and asked if he could help us.

I had the same thought when I took the mrs a bag of essentials to the hospital and the nurse said "I'll carry that bag for you" I thanked her and said that it was me who needed exercise.

Novice

Planter finished. Just awaiting staples to fit the liner. Then get it ready for some tasty treats.

FB_IMG_1615122633159.jpg