What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

black knight

Hi lads
We spent all afternoon breaking down lopped branches so they fit in the green bin. My hands and back are killing me and if I kneel down I can't get up. I think it would have been easier to break the rules and go to tip.
Well tomorrow we hear what Harry and Megan think of their relatives and inlaws. This should be interesting.

wobbly face

My brother in law has a dilemma!!! He though he had a mouse in his greenhouse as he'd seen it. 🐭🐁 It had dug up his marigold seeds and left them in a pile, un-eaten. So, he setup a bucket trap. Seed and chocolate in the bottom of bucket, ramp on the outside leading to top of bucket. So far, so good. He checked his bucket trap this morning, ......................... food gone and no mouse. :eek:
He's now setting his trail camera trap up near the bucket trap to see who the culprit is!!!! 🕵️‍♂️

Novice

What can I say. After waiting 6 1/2weeks the new mattress. However packaging was damaged and dirty marks on the mattress so it has gone back. Will now be another 2 weeks before the replacement arrives. A tad annoyed as they new it was damaged before delivery. Excuse was we may not have a mattress to sleep on. Glad I left the old one upstairs.

Last edited:

wobbly face

Bl00dy typical!!! Brother in law said he would take me to the Etihad centre for my covid vacc if I take hi for his. He's just got a text from his GP surgery, his appointment is local. :rolleyes:

noel

As you know our son's daughter lives with her mother , he found out last week why he hadn't met his daughter's boyfriend even though he has been living there for weeks it turns out the little sod was AWOL from the army , he was stopped on the main road by the police for driving an uninsured car and after some investigations they found out why . He is now serving 6 months in the army prison . Our granddaughter was thinking of joining the police " no chance ".

D

Deleted member 90002

HI all
Wet today so no gardening.
Got see my doctor face to face and she is arranging a number of tests.
Watched the Harry/Megan interview tonight for two hours. I think I could have spent the two hours in a better way.
My wife had it on I left the room.. Hope all are okay I'm hoping for a cpl hours on the river..
Stay safe all.
G

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Gone damp here now. 🌧️
Good luck Gary, hope the fish are pulling for you. 🎣
Counting down now to when things get back to normal (normalish). Then there's covid still going on, the economy and brexit fallout. :rolleyes:

Latest posts