What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

wobbly face

Afternoon guys.
Bright and frosty start this morning.
Shopping done, been to my mother's and washed the car when I got back.
I believe it's crazy in Manchester, queuing for the Arndale. Why do folk just go mad???
Hope everything goes well for you and your wife Paul, needs must but got to be worth it.

chesscar

It might be castrated298 if Sue finds out😁

Bonkers in Wales today, very heavy traffic with the restrictions lifted, I should imagine the Lake District will be crazy also.

Steve
Not too bad getting to Borrowdale in the MoHo today. Though most of that is M6 to Penrith. Quiet coming through Keswick. Had booked for two nights, but found they can put us up for 2 more...why the heck not😁😁
Good to hear your wife is back home now Paul. Thoughts and prayers are with you

Paul_B

Not too bad getting to Borrowdale in the MoHo today. Though most of that is M6 to Penrith. Quiet coming through Keswick. Had booked for two nights, but found they can put us up for 2 more...why the heck not😁😁
Good to hear your wife is back home now Paul. Thoughts and prayers are with you

It was a false alarm, the hospital has phoned again, they have to reassess her before she can come home,
furniture back in place and fishing tackle back out.

Justin Case

noel

Weekly shop done instead of going to the static , varying reports about the weather the site manager said it was still covered in snow at 9 am the we get a report from a member of Tunstall who only lives 3 miles from the site saying no snow today . We will go on Wednesday.

banjo298

Not yet told Sue about my new purchase arriving tomorrow! Escaped down to the river for an hour or two earlier this evening. Flat calm and very chilly as the sun went down. River very low and the pebbles very slippery with green algae. More casting practice I’m afraid, not a sign of any fish.

black knight

Wife has been laying a small flag path. I avoided getting involve as I can't garden or lift anything heavy. I wonder how long I will be before I get away with grafting in the garden.?

Novice

Doctors visit today. Just a check up etc. May even get out today but looks like tomorrow. Front hardwood door need fettling so may be get that sorted today.

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Frosty start again but not too bad, clearing as the sun moves round as it's now made an appearance from behind some light high cloud. ⛅
Mrs face keeps telling me to get out fishing, she wants some trout for the freezer. I know there is still snow on dem der hills on the PIS. I do want to get in a river though. :) No plans as yet to get out.

wobbly face

Well took an age! Mrs face decided she want the Dyson vac cleaner cleaning, I caught her watching Youtube. So!!!! Talk about over engineered. :eek: It's now cleaned, I can't wait (well I can) to put it back together once it's dried, there's a dreaded little spring to mess with.
I stuck with my previous insurer Noel, cheaper than last year's quote. I could have got it cheaper shopping round but then you've got all the addons to do which can put up the price.

Novice

Just watched the video to take the canister apart and clean Ged. Could do with mine doing. How are you fixed since you are not going fishing. :)

Getting my ears lowered next Monday. Only trouble is my ears may end up on my knees. 😀😀😀

Last edited:

banjo298

Mandolin arrived, soon tuned it up, but intonation was way out. Now snapped two strings adjusting the bridge. Good job it came with a spare set! Chords seem to be far more complicated and harder to play than my ukeleles.

Sue just sadly shook her and said nothing :unsure: I could be in trouble later. However Fortunately I’d ordered a new bird bath for her, which arrived at the same time. Could be a life saver (mine!). It pays to plan ahea.

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Grey and cold start this morning when I put the bin out. Bin emptied and when i fetched it back, it felt quite warm and the sun had come out.
Mrs face told me to go fishing (bit of rain in the forecast for later), then asked me to do a job!

Latest posts