What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

noel

Steve just curious why did your dad have £50 on him at the moment I have £25 on me and that will last me a couple of months?

Novice

Noel he probably had it from when he broke his hip in Sainsbury’s and has never taken it out. He only uses cash. He only looked as he wanted to pay to get his nails cut. You would think the care would do it but the chiropodist is too busy. Of course he does not know when it was taken. If it was me I would report it the care home cannot do anything.

Novice

I decided to repoint the flagged patio out front. Getting the old pointing out is going well as I used quite a Sandy mix 20 years ago. Just deciding the best way to go about it again to avoid over spill onto the flags. Any ideas peoples?

chesscar

I decided to repoint the flagged patio out front. Getting the old pointing out is going well as I used quite a Sandy mix 20 years ago. Just deciding the best way to go about it again to avoid over spill onto the flags. Any ideas peoples?
Some wide masking tape?

bibio1st

What or where is PIS people keep referring to?

Puddle in the sky, cowpe reservoir, a club water though they have done day tickets in the past, not sure if they still do.

Steve, surely there is some come back with the stolen money, they can't just brush it off.

Steve

noel

Hi Noel, do you know how long a maxcatch line will take to arrive roughly?
Mark it does vary the main hold up is the RM at Heathrow , from 7 days to a month .
Steve ask to see the inventory of your dad's 1st day at the care home they will have everything listed if your dad declared it .

gjhimages

Puddle in the sky, cowpe reservoir, a club water though they have done day tickets in the past, not sure if they still do.

Steve, surely there is some come back with the stolen money, they can't just brush it off.

Steve
Thanks for that
I used to live in Waterfoot and walked up to Cowpe a couple of times with camera
saw a couple of anglers fishing but not catching

chesscar

Checked on t'internet
Cowpe fly club is a dead site
Ged s your man. Like you Gary, I’m back after a break. Was a member of Cope but stupidly let my membership go. When I last asked Ged...not too long back , there was a waiting list. SteveB is right they did do day tickets in the shop in the village, but again, when I asked, they’re not doing them at the moment...

Novice

Steve
Does not look like it. He can not lock his room. They have now put the money my brother brought him in the office safe. A pity they did not mention this when he first went in. Still claiming no responsibility.

Novice

Dad was supposed to go home yesterday but due to lack of Carers is was postponed until Tuesday. Postponed again and now may be next Thursday.

Last edited:

miabs

Mark it does vary the main hold up is the RM at Heathrow , from 7 days to a month .
Steve ask to see the inventory of your dad's 1st day at the care home they will have everything listed if your dad declared it .
Thanks, I can get the maxcatch line delivered next day with Amazon prime but it's about £8 more than the website price ( not including discounts). I'll have a think.

buzzer1234

Evening guys
Managed to get out to Dingle today but not until after lunch as we had a visitor in the garden this morning, anyway to the fishing it was one of those days nothing stayed on, hooked & played four fish two of them really nice fish but all of them slipped the hook before I got them into the net. Ah well there’s always another day. I did see one guy putting one of the 10lb. fish back in the water just as I was walking past.

wobbly face

Got a boat booked for Blithfield on Sunday, first time for a good while with one thing and another but looking forward to it, probably not get much sleep tomorrow night:rolleyes:

Steve
Can you remember what your boat seat looks like Steve b? :LOL:
Talking of boat seats, I can't remember where I've put mine (all 2 of them). Even bought some new locking straps them.

Unlucky Tom.