What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

banjo298

My dad has had all his money stolen while in the care home. He ha £50 in his wallet and it has gone. Care just said residents are responsible for their own belongings. He can prove the money was in. Trouble is he said his room is open all the time. No idea if he can lock it or not. Care seem to have washed their hands of
When Sue’s mum was in a dementia care home the residents thought of it as their own home so anything in it was theirs. They used to wander in and out of each other’s rooms picking up anything that took their fancy in the belief that it was theirs. She lost several items of jewellery before we realised . During the years she was in there she lost her wedding ring, several paired of glasses and at least two sets of false teeth. At one point when a visiting dentist came on his regular visit he discovered that Sue’s mum was wearing someone else’s dentures.

Paul_B

It's alive and licking Gary, we've just done away with the website and day tickets only available to members who want to take a mate up.
If you PM me, I can add your name to list but you would be number 15 so could take some time.

Our water has started again with ticket fishing and the local coarse pond has opened up to non locals

Novice

So called pointing gun is rubbish. Blocks and jams. Tried various mixes. Waste of £20. Done a third of the patio by hand. Shattered now. Time for a brew.

wobbly face

So called pointing gun is rubbish. Blocks and jams. Tried various mixes. Waste of £20. Done a third of the patio by hand. Shattered now. Time for a brew.
I looked into them over 12 months back, reviews said you need a very sloppy mix and can only do a bit at a time, only partially fill the tube otherwise the mix dries out and the thing blocks up. Basically, not worth it or the effort.

Novice

I looked into them over 12 months back, reviews said you need a very sloppy mix and can only do a bit at a time, only partially fill the tube otherwise the mix dries out and the thing blocks up. Basically, not worth it or the effort.
Now you tell me.

wobbly face

Well done Mark, not a bad day to be out though water levels a little low. 🎣
Are you sure it was an otter? Could have been a mink! I've seen plenty of mink in the Ribble Valley area and beyond. :eek:

chesscar

This arrived today...whoop whoop! Now I have somewhere to fish😁 now just need my rod. 😡 did get an email today though too, say it had been despatched...happy days are on their way

Attachments

• 63B7FC8C-33C3-4697-8235-94629539BF13.jpeg
    63B7FC8C-33C3-4697-8235-94629539BF13.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22