What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

miabs

Morning all, I have spoken to Alban this morning as I forgot to call yesterday after fishing. He has not been so well recently with a couple of problems but he is in good spirits and we chatted for a bit. He will be back on the forum soon.

Steve, I'll PM his number to you.

buzzer1234

Well done on the Calder Mark

Just watching grandson playing a football match on Brinscall pitch, nice sun shine but cold east wind.
0237f8fc308d040356164e81b38406c5.jpg

I have phone numbers for Alban but think they are old ones. Pleased he’s ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

miabs

Just phoned Alban and he is not too good at the moment. He is not eating and consequently is tired and weak. He is getting treatment so hopefully he will start to feel better Soon. He would like to go fishing when he feels better.
Thanks Steve, he said the same to me but I wasn't sure how much to put on the forum. I'll keep checking in on him.

wobbly face

Afternoon guys.
Very bright and feels warmer than forecast.
Shopping done, been to my mother's, some gardening done but only after moving cat ****, :mad: destroyed a plant as it was on top it. :mad:

Novice

It's been a busy day. Banks this morning then gardening in the afternoon. Lawn cut ready for weed and feed if it rains.
I was given an old trellis which I repaired and now mounted ready for sweet peas and climbing french beans.

Looks like dad will be going home tomorrow so I'll be busy again no doubt.
FB_IMG_1619447223004.jpg

bibio1st

Best wihes to Alban, hopefully back on form soon.

Still aching from yesterdays Blithfield trip, lower back is giving me gyp, a cold easterly blowing over the reservoir, harder than forcast, we didn't have a touch for 3 hours having tried different methods and positions, I was on a floater nad midge tip, Mike floater and inter, first fish to me on a pitsford pea, midge tip, Mike leveled on a buzzer under a suzzi buzzer in some calmer water in the north lake, and it was like that for a while, a couple more before going back on the south lake and anchoring in the mouth of a bay for the last 90 mins where we found some fish, Mike ended on 10, me on 8, we both lost a few also, lures and buzzers taking fish, I think the inter not being affected by the wind edged for him.

Steve

banjo298

This afternoon I built/dug a garden pond with a preformed liner and surrounded the edges with sandstone boulders. Sue is very pleased, so a good few brownie points there!

This evening I might just try a couple hours on the river again. I have to say that I’ve now fished it for 4 years and only caught 2 salmon and a handful of sea trout, so not overly confident.

buzzer1234

Spoke with Alban this evening he’s still not feeling good but looking forward to when he can get out fishing again. He sends his regards to the lads.

A good day for you Steve at Blithfield well done.

Been busy in the garden today, lawns cut some weeding & watering done & both cars washed. Should have worn my back brace!! Going to a garden Center tomorrow to collect some gravel & compost.