What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

banjo298

I’ve tried the brace intermittently Tom. To be honest I just find it very uncomfortable to wear snd it does not seem to help a lot. My doctor has referred me for physio. I got a letter from them saying look at their website. If that doesn’t help, see your GP! Great fat lot of use that was!:mad:

Novice

Just been searching and it appears AliExpress are using a hub in Leige Belgium for Europe deliveries. Not good many many delays and parcels lost. Tracker reports wrongly. Apparently lack of staff in customs to deal with the extra load they bid for. Grrrrrr

glueman

Just been searching and it appears AliExpress are using a hub in Leige Belgium for Europe deliveries. Not good many many delays and parcels lost. Tracker reports wrongly. Apparently lack of staff in customs to deal with the extra load they bid for. Grrrrrr
Part of Alibaba do all of their shipping from China

chesscar

Sucking a Fisherman's Friend with a mask on makes your eyes water.😭
😂😂😂😂😂
I’m on a virtual music night tonight...so had better dust down the guitar🤔 what to play...apart from the fool???😁
What state will rivers be in at the weekend? Any predictions? I may...just May, get to wet a line😵😵😵😵😵😵

bibio1st

I was thinking it was Monday today and the rivers should be ok by Wednesday, friggin' bank holiday, more like Thurdsday now:rolleyes:, I'll have to try and finish earlier.

Steve

buzzer1234

😂😂😂😂😂
I’m on a virtual music night tonight...so had better dust down the guitar🤔 what to play...apart from the fool???😁
What state will rivers be in at the weekend? Any predictions? I may...just May, get to wet a line😵😵😵😵😵😵
Rain forecast all day for Saturday Baz... That is if the BBC website is anything to go by. ☔️

Novice

Joan has had her injection and not the one in the arm. They are trying a new drug that is supposed to work better and last longer. She has to have it every 4 weeks to start with though.

Mmm . I contacted the seller re one of my packages and ta da it has moved and is now supposedly with the last mile carrier/ customs in the uk. 😎

Last edited:

buzzer1234

I’ve tried the brace intermittently Tom. To be honest I just find it very uncomfortable to wear snd it does not seem to help a lot. My doctor has referred me for physio. I got a letter from them saying look at their website. If that doesn’t help, see your GP! Great fat lot of use that was!:mad:
You don’t have to fasten it tight to do the job Earl, I find a little tension has good results.

black knight

Evening l ads
Just a short note to say I was in hospital for two days last week. I have been booked for a mouth examination and a CT scan. I'm still struggling to swallow and my mouth is red raw. I have to have a biopsy on a tongue ulcer. Life is not much fun at the moment.