What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

chesscar

Good to hear from you Alban, even though you’re not well. Hope you get sorted soon. Take care

wobbly face

Afternoon guys.
Been a nice morning though a little fresh with the breeze.
Took Mrs face for her retinopathy scan, bad time as during school run. :eek: We walked there and I came home, sorted my daughter out then drove back to pick her up. The nurse who did the scan was wearing: face mask, goggles, face shield and apron. Everything was cleaned before and after. She told my wife her mother had died of covid, she was in hospital recovering from another matter and caught it there. The nurse also said she had to work on covid wards during the height of the pandemic. She hates and loathes covidiots, those that don't believe covid exists and think it is just a Government rues. She puts such people straight and gets very angry with them and she's doesn't care if they report her and she loses her job.
Anyway, I've washed the car and measured up for another water butt.

glueman

Evening l ads
Just a short note to say I was in hospital for two days last week. I have been booked for a mouth examination and a CT scan. I'm still struggling to swallow and my mouth is red raw. I have to have a biopsy on a tongue ulcer. Life is not much fun at the moment.
Good luck hope all goes well

Novice

Compost stacked ready for my tomatoes. Green house plants put out in the sun and shelter. I need the green house for the tomatoes etc. I'll put the plants back if there is a threat of frost. Should not be long before they can go in the garden
Only one apple tree has any significant blossom this year. It was expected but one has very little the other none.

Butcher delivery done too.

Just deciding which day to go fishing. 👍

noel

Snow didn't last but we have a very cold strong wind blowing through the valley . Pleased the static has central heating.
When we go home again in a week or 2 I have to sort out my fishing tools .

miabs

Evening l ads
Just a short note to say I was in hospital for two days last week. I have been booked for a mouth examination and a CT scan. I'm still struggling to swallow and my mouth is red raw. I have to have a biopsy on a tongue ulcer. Life is not much fun at the moment.
Hope all goes well for you Alban. Message me if you need anything.