What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

miabs

Here you go
311cea45cd46de1e375369634f21f060.jpg
0d3519c116253847643d7d1caeb65021.jpg

buzzer1234

Hi, Alban Bill emailed me & Ged about a fortnight ago after a session up at PIS. he’s doing ok but struggling with his legs like most of us that are getting on!!!
Dingle has been fishing well recently in spite of the cold weather.

bibio1st

Some snow was falling when I left home this morning 🙄
Rivers on the way down and might be fishable tomorrow evening with a bit of luck, Saturday looks pants weather wise.

Steve

Novice

Green house cleaned and power washed inside and out. Lower shelving removed ready for the tomatoes. I am trying John Innes No3 compost this year. Costs more but it was recommended by the RHS. That is good enough for me. May have to adjust the watering which I never get right anyway.

Nice to see you posting Alban. I may go to the river tomorroW. I will not be falling in!

Last edited:

buzzer1234

Evening guys
Went to Dingle again this morning after doing the Aldi shop cold wind which got stronger as the morning went on, also hail & snow showers !!

Caught three all on eggstacy flies which I brought home, was meant to stay on into the afternoon but it went very dark, & started to hail & snow again, the wind got up really strong so I came home just after lunch.
Tomorrow looks a better day but it’s our wedding anniversary so no fishing for me. :)

Novice

Hope all goes well Alban.

Parcel still in the Europe apparently leaving. Not holding my breath. Royal Mail now tracking so some hope.

Off to the river later. Level looks good. Goung to be a bit windy and weather should not be too bad. No wading or falling in the water today. :)

Paul_B

Well done Tom an example to us all.
I have an optical check on my operation eye. Later on I have a CT scan covering my head and torso. They pump you full of dye and you have to drink a litre of water. I'll get a date for my next eye operation if I check out tomorrow.

Good luck with the check
I went in after a week or so as I had a floater, not unusual apparently and they said everything was ok and I could drive again.
I still have the floater, its a bit like a fly in my peripheral vision and often try to shoo it away when fishing 🪰

wobbly face

Well, the day turned out quite well weather wise. Went for a trek and reccy with brother in law this afternoon. Unfortunately, the river we walked along had a very large section fenced off, due to E.A flood limitation work. However, we did see tiddler rise and saw the odd olive on the wing. (y)
Well done on the onsies guys. 🎣