What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

black knight

Evening lads
Some parts of the scan went well, I have healthy kidneys liver and lungs but Diverticular disease in my large bowel. I'm still contemplating the ramifications as a result of this bad news.
On a more positive note my new eye passed with flying colours. It can read even the smallest print and the sharpness is brilliant. My next eye operation will be arrange over the next three weeks. I'm begining to feel a bit like the 6 million doller man.

Paul_B

Evening lads
Some parts of the scan went well, I have healthy kidneys liver and lungs but Diverticular disease in my large bowel. I'm still contemplating the ramifications as a result of this bad news.
On a more positive note my new eye passed with flying colours. It can read even the smallest print and the sharpness is brilliant. My next eye operation will be arrange over the next three weeks. I'm begining to feel a bit like the 6 million doller man.
The mrs has that, she has to be very careful in what she eats, the only bread that she can eat is Hovis wholemeal, anything else sets it off and she can only eat a few greens, oddly enough she cant eat cooked cabbage but can eat coleslaw.

buzzer1234

Well done with the onesies Noel & Steve.

Good evenings fishing for you Steve B. Lovely looking brown.

Did a bit of shopping in town this morning we are now up at Hazel’s dad with his shopping then calling to see brother in law as it’s his birthday today.

Weather could be better!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buzzer1234

Mainly good news Alban the other can be controlled by the right diet & medication.

You need to get out now Noel & try your new rod. ..... When the weather improves!!

noel

Mainly good news Alban the other can be controlled by the right diet & medication.

You need to get out now Noel & try your new rod. ..... When the weather improves!!

Tom it's a reel , hopefully I will be out again on Monday and Thursday next week btw I missed a lovely take on an egg fly .

buzzer1234

My mistake Noel, glad the egg fly worked for you, just let them drift in the wind like buzzer fishing, if you need to stop them from sinking too deep put a dry fly on the top dropper.

It’s actually stopped raining here & the sun is trying to come out.

Paul_B

First thing this morning I took the dog a walk, then took the frost covers of everything, tatties included, the rain came at about 8am.
I've been doing the housework and anything else I could find to do, this afternoon between showers went up to collect the eggs and was surprised at how warm it was.

I'm very tempted to put my jungle plants out :)

bibio1st

Warm tomorrow hoping to get out!!

I am also, it will have to be a still water though, done some lightweight buzzers, emergers and some pin fry to try out.

E5B26052-B91D-490B-A78F-A7360D12A91E.jpeg

Steve

bibio1st

Bit of a frustrating afternoon on Marton, fish topping but couldn’t connect with anything for a good while and when I eventually did they would be off🙄 could see others catching, mostly on dries like I was fishing, finally had a couple to a small emerger that I got from Matt Eastman who used to frequent this site, another to the f-fly dropper and the fourth to a small buzzer when the wind got up and tried the washing line, this second fish to the emerger fought like stink, not sure if it has a touch of cut throat about it, getting on 3lb
9E209FCA-C3C9-4FE4-849E-BD5FC48EF286.jpeg

Steve

bibio1st

Well done Tom, they wern't taking the midas properly for me, started on that and a shipmans. Yes it did get windier as the afternoon went on, packed up at 5pm.

Steve

Novice

Off to visit dad today. Taking him soup and going to cook him a sausage roll. He like his sausage rolls. He seems to be doing OK. I need to check his electric meter as it may not be working. One of the things he likes doing is working out his gas and electric. He said he is meter reading was the same as one my brother took back in January.

Latest posts