What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

black knight

Well done Steve sorry you had a fall.
Well done your dad Earl. When I have rung up for a gp appointment they say send a photo.I haven't sent one yet and insist I need to be seen. Diagnosis from a photograph what a joke.

Novice

Converted one of my fly boxes into a lure box. Going to replace the foam with a new sheet with full length slots.
Single hooks on order to replace the trebles and more lures on order too.😀 Bottom pic with new home made slotted foam added.
019B591F-D05D-41D1-9EEB-CA0A2B329DCD.jpeg
D6F822A9-03A4-471F-AA8B-398C12C6B49C.jpeg

Last edited:

wobbly face

Evening guys.
Hope the results go your way Alban. (y)
All the best for your wife Paul, if it's not one thing, it's another.
Well done to those catching, stillwater and rivers. 🎣To those that blanked, keep up the polishing for a gleaming mantle.
The weather has turned pants, not that it's been that good.
Had a very busy few days, helped brother in law with washing machines, out with the old and in the new. As for the boiler .................................. had to literally dismantle it on the wall. The new one is up but not running, problem with the flue which we got sorted today. Now got problems with the gas. I know what the problem is but brother in law doesn't believe me. At least he's taken my advice in not running the boiler. Good job it's not freezing. Had to do some tool bending, may have some more tool bending to do to get the job finished. :eek:
When does the fishing season start?????? :unsure:

black knight

Evening all
I woke this morning with a tongue too sore to accept thin porridge and my coffee was off the menu too. -A salt water gargle was also painful. Vanita came to the rescue with Ambesol donated by my D in L. It is used for teething babies.

Novice

Second jab on Tuesday. Hope it is less painful than the first. Hope to get out on Monday while I can.
Booked a night in the lakes which had to postponed for a year. If the Indian variant gets worse it could be postponed another year.

One of my parcels is still stuck in Europe. Bpost and have had it for 4 weeks now.

Last edited:

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Dry when I got up, became very wet and now looks as though the sun is about to come out.
You can all keep your hugs, the worse thing for transmitting ..................... well almost everything, I'm in no rush. 😝🤢

noel

Morning guys.
Dry when I got up, became very wet and now looks as though the sun is about to come out.
You can all keep your hugs, the worse thing for transmitting ..................... well almost everything, I'm in no rush. 😝🤢
Ged that's why I think it will be next year before we all feel totally safe .