What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

Paul_B

Hi all
I'm going back to physio on Tuesday God knows I need the exercises. If the Indian variant keeps pushing our infections numbers up the gym will be forced to close again.
If you've had the jabs you'll be ok, its those who don't have jabs that are the problem, as with mumps measles and rubella.
My eldest daughter is back teaching in the local gym and collage gym, during lockdown she started zoom classes and now they've took off with people from the uk and even Virginia taking part.

She hasn't heard when the hospital rehab classes will start.

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Quite bright so far today with a bit of a breeze.
Just had a call from my daughter's GP, she's to go for her first Covid vacc tomorrow, and it's also local. (y) 💉
Got to take my mother to a local hospital, prescription to pick up and give blood sample. Why the hell it couldn't be done at her GP I'll never know!!! But then, she didn't ask. :rolleyes:

wobbly face

NHS, waisted journey. Took my mother as posted, blood given but nothing waiting at the pharmacy. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: According to the pharmacy, no prescription had been sent. So! The pharmacy promised to phone my mother if it arrives, then I will go and pick it up, could be tomorrow. Unfortunately, they can't send it to local pharmacy or GP as it's an "hospital only". Depends on the medication, I will be checking. 🕵️‍♂️👁️👀💊🔎🔍

buzzer1234

Had the morning on Dingle, a cold wind blowing & the fishing was hard everyone struggling, fish were topping at different times during the morning but difficult to tempt, ended on two fish to the bank two fish lost & quite e few offers. Successful flies were Midas, daddy long legs, egg flies & black & peacock spider. Did try to rain at one point but didn’t last long.
Hope you don’t have much discomfort with your second jab Steve, mine was only slightly sore for a day or two.

banjo298

One for Ged! Went down the river this evening, no salmon or sea trout seen at all, not a nibble! The picture doesn’t do it justice but there was one hell of a hatch. Strangely I didn’t see a single fish of any sort rise to them.
C4799C18-C804-464F-8308-8E7F5A9C652F.jpeg

wobbly face

Afternoon guys.
Weather been mixed but mostly dry. Got caught in a hail shower on my way to pick up meds for my mother from the hospital.
No, they didn't phone her to say the meds was ready, we phoned them, then they said they had called her name out at the pharmacy this morning, no one there to collect. No, we was all at home waiting for the phone call. Anyway, got there and still had to wait half hour for the meds. :mad: Talk about heads up @rses. I had to also wait 10 mins before they responded to me, ignorant tw@**.:mad::mad::mad:
Now the meds, my wife is on the same and get's it through her GP at local pharmacy, why this could not have been done for my mother??????? Oh yes, it was prescribed through the hospital. :rolleyes:
On the plus, my daughter had the Pfizzer vacc, so far nothing more than a slightly sore arm, time will tell. She did have to wait the 15 mins before being allowed out.

black knight

Hi all
I survived the physio it was a gentle start to build up gradually. I was really nice to be back in the gym.
My wife was fitted with a 24 hour heart monitor yesterday. In the evening she went to weigh in with a monitor weighing at least 1 pound, They insisted she got weighed with the monitor on.

buzzer1234

Miserable day here, helped Hazel with church flowers & banners this morning, tying a few hopper poppers & daddies this afternoon.

Nice bag of perch Steve, well done & you got out before the rain!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

banjo298

Not happy. House cleaning day. I accidentally dropped a glass bottle of soap about three inches onto the downstairs cloakroom basin which promptly cracked. The basin not the bottle:mad::mad::mad: