What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

black knight

Hi all
Ged I can speak with authority about GP receptionist. Some of them are dragons who try to demonstrate they have a power that equals the doctors. There are many who see their job helping the public in a pleasant and helpful way. My wife spent twenty years as a medical receptionist promoting helpful staff. In her last employment she spent six years as a head receptionist and secretary to a panel of eight GPs. I met dozens of receptionist as a result of her work.

Novice

Getting ready for June 16th.
FB_IMG_1621952738665.jpg

noel

Those are big bugs Steve… To catch big fish!!

Well done Noel, I once saw an Osprey on Ogden, came down & took a fish, made my day never seen one since.
Tom I used to deliver clothes to a couple of shops in Cumbria and I used to stop for my break at Bassenthwaite and watch them flying around that .

black knight

Well done Noel
Jungle Bugs what sort of self respective fish would be tempted by those monsters?
I was fish a comp in Scotland and two Ospreys were circling above then one dived as straight as an arrow into the lake and came up with a three pound Rainbow in its talons. It had no trouble flying off into the distance with its meal.

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Grey, breezy, cool and a hint of rain this morning.
Got to battle through afternoon school run and evening rush hour traffic later today, not looking forward to that!!! :(
My neighbour goes in hospital tomorrow to sort his heart out due to covid.
Due to latest covid situation, I can only fish two club tickets, the other three are out of bounds unless for essential travel. Just as well the weather is still pants. :rolleyes:

Jason 70

Getting ready for June 16th.View attachment 39561
Sorry to jump into the LL thread. I've had a few of these for my summer Chub fishing, fished on my light bait caster outfit. I swapped out the trebles for a larger size, as they are small and for me they went in a little too deep in 'ol rubber lips.Also that they are Jack magnets and they make short work of the wings, so be prepared to cry as at 15 pound a pop they are not cheap. But if it had to be one surface lure to catch a Chub to save my life it would be a Bomber Square A. I'll be out once the season starts with that.

Enjoy.

wobbly face

2 hours, driving wise with traffic wasn't too bad, only a 10 minute wait before seeing consultant, 10 mins with consultant. It was the 35 min wait for medication and trek round the hospital to get in. Why do they have to build on carparks at hospitals? There's little enough parking as it is without reducing the parking in order to provide more services which also require more parking, yet it's reduced!!!!
Hope you enjoyed your pint SteveN. 🍺:)

Latest posts