What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

buzzer1234

Well done Paul good that you were able to get out for a few hours & caught!!

Went to Dingle this morning, a few fish topping but flat calm & cold, tried my small sussy buzzers but nothing, put a couple of egg flies on & had two fish & lost two, by 10.00 it had started warming up & fish were topping all over. Changed back to my small suspended buzzers 18s!! & started getting takes missed loads of offers but ended the morning on 10 fish then had to come off as that is the limit you can catch in any one day.
Was intending to stay all day & had taken my lunch, still it was a good day. Got some gardening done this afternoon including cutting both lawns.

Novice

We are back. Nice hotel apart from restaurant which was fully booked. We went to the a hotel we had stopped at before and had a lovely curry .This was the view from our hotel

Sat in garden now in the sun. 😁
FB_IMG_1622132289613.jpg

wobbly face

Evening guys.
Weather has been great for a change.
Well done Tom and Paul, 🎣🎣 wish I could report the same. Send me the mantle. :(
Trip to the tip this morning to get rid of cardboard, back home to gardening then after lunch had a trip to local open sewer with brother in law for the afternoon. Absolute nil, not nibble, not even any sign of a fish. A few olives in different sizes with gulls and wagtails taking them. Had an heron up and down but no sign of the dippers or the kingfisher. :unsure: Plus to top things of, I got nettled. :oops:

chesscar

Evening guys.
Weather has been great for a change.
Well done Tom and Paul, 🎣🎣 wish I could report the same. Send me the mantle. :(
Trip to the tip this morning to get rid of cardboard, back home to gardening then after lunch had a trip to local open sewer with brother in law for the afternoon. Absolute nil, not nibble, not even any sign of a fish. A few olives in different sizes with gulls and wagtails taking them. Had an heron up and down but no sign of the dippers or the kingfisher. :unsure: Plus to top things of, I got nettled. :oops:
😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

chesscar

Wasn’t rubbing it in...just genuinely shocked, I didn’t realise you had it in you Ged...proud of you👍...now, enough chat, get back to the polishing. I want it gleaming for when I eventually get out😁😉

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Polishing already done. 😛
Quite grey this morning, very still and just had a very light (no, not light as in shine a light) shower.
Coated the nettle rash in hydrocortisone last night, a lot better this morning. (y)

Paul_B

Yesterday my eldest brought us a goody bag from Bettys in York, today the mrs has took a turn for the worse and my daughter has come down to help (mrs is now in hospital) while she was here shes asked us what we thought of all the buns and started eating them saying we ought to try this one and then the next, I finished up with a 1/4 of a fat rascal :ROFLMAO:

I ought t refer to them as fridge raiders :)

bibio1st

Well done on those catching (y) Hard luck on those who didn't.

Thought I might be in for a blank last night on Lamaload, was hoping the mayflies might be coming off but very little showing, missed a pull on the buzzers after 90 mins, had one to the buzzer about 30 mins later, for the last hour I had a shipmans on the point and top dropper and left the small buzzer in the middle, lost a fish to the top shipmans at the net then just before leaving had one to the buzzer in the middle.

Was booked on for Blithfield tomorrow but have had to cancel, boat partner not too good:( a shame really as it's fishing well.

Steve