What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

Novice

Morning. Looks like it is going to be a nice day. No fishing as apparently we need to go to a garden centre. This no doubt will result in more gardening.

come on England.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

buzzer1234

Decided against fishing this morning it was very bright first thing, so instead went shopping & had breakfast in town.

This afternoon we are at Hazel’s son doing some pruning before we pick up granddaughter from school.

Will definitely be going fishing tomorrow!! 🎣🎣

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Started sunny with a slight breeze, now cloudy and the breeze has picked up a bit. No sign of rain.
Royal Mail parcel: Last night 23:01 email to say delivery between 08:05 and 12:05, another email this morning 08:03 to say delivery between 08:06 and 12:06. Where did the minute go??????? :unsure::LOL: The Postman has already been.

bibio1st

Some rain in Liverpool at the moment, enough to wet you when out of the car but not heavy.
Hoping to get up to Lamaload later, I’ll give the local rivers a miss until we’re had some water through them.
Steve

buzzer1234

Evening guys,
Had the morning on local water, plenty of offers but not taking very well, more takes to dry than anything else, tried dry olive, shipmans, daddy long legs, top hat buzzer & even a spent May fly, they all attracted interest, ended the morning on four landed three lost & many takes missed!!
Rain started as I was leaving.

Hope you managed to get out to Lamaload Steve B

Tight lines tomorrow Steve.

Novice

Back from the river. Trying out the new rod. Wow what can I say it is very good. Accuracy is spot on and casts like a dream. First swim I hooked but thankfully lost a pike. Next swim where I know there are a few chub. Tried a small shallow crankbait. Fish on. Picked up my net and went to extend it and the net fell off. My old repair failed. So now I was playing a nice chub with just the net head. I was fortunate I could get to the water and managed to land the fish. There would have been a video but for some reason the gopro just took many single pictures. Here are 2 of them. That was it. Missed another chub an on/off.
G0010083.JPG
G0010291.JPG

Last edited:

wobbly face

Afternoon guys.
It was actually damp this morning, only damp mind. :rolleyes: No or very little breeze.
Had a few errands to do then visit wife's aunt and uncle, it's their 60th, Diamond Wedding Anniversary today. Her uncle said he could have been out free if he had committed a double murder and armed bank robbery. Mrs face asked him if he'd bought flowers and chocolates. He said he daren't because he'd be accused of having done something wrong. :giggle:
Well done Steve and SteveN, better than a blank. 🎣🎣