What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

black knight

It reached 30 degrees in my lounge this afternoon I had the front and back doors open for a though draft but the temperature remained constant. This evening there was an hour of thunder rumblings but no thunder storm. The garden needs a good soak. Three 30 year old beech trees in my garden are dropping their leaves like autumn apparently they do this when they are short of water.

Vintage Badger

28 degrees and cracking the flags again down here! ☀️ Terrible trying to sleep last night the bedroom was that hot (despite having the curtains closed all day and the windows open from 7pm) and not a breath of breeze about to blow the night air in through the window. Roll on tomorrow when it's supposed to get a bit cooler.

Novice

Feta cheese salad for tea With the first crop of home grown tomatos.
08FB377A-092A-4F83-BCE0-6978ADA2B4A6.jpeg

Last edited:

wobbly face

Afternoon guys.
More of the ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ causing more 🥵🥵🥵🥵
Last nights rain didn't last and things didn't cool down. :rolleyes:
I'm hope a delivery of gravel boards are going to arrive a bit later on, won't deal with them this evening as I need to cut them down to size, 6 cuts in total. :eek: I have the boiler man arriving tomorrow (hopefully) so gravel boards will have to wait. Might do Saturday in the rain, if not torrential.

Novice

Ok my waders are being repaired so now for boots. Currently I have a pair of iVision Hopper. Nice and light but the lining is worn inside and the rubber surround is starting to crack. Looking for some new light Boots. Budget about £100. Thinking caps on. Seen a few sales but not many in my size. I am a shoe size 41.5 to 42 uk 7.5 to 8
so probably looking for size 9. Rubber soles as I have to be able to walk on grass and sandy slopes.

Last edited:

Novice

Ged if I am a size 8 shoe would the Hodgman size 8 fit or do I need to go a size up? Can only find the up-to an 8.

buzzer1234

More breeze this morning but going to be hot later, I may give the lawns a haircut before it warms up, just put an undercoat on outside garage window, the only one in the house that isn’t PVC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk