What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

wobbly face

Think of the positives Ged - you must be having a very productive season :)
Errrr .................... no! Not actually done that much fishing. Not even started tying yet, Mrs face keeps calling me to help in the garden, cutting back and digging up time. I wouldn't mind, but I'm trying to search for some new gardening tools as some need replacing.
Anyone know what the weather is doing this week before WBT river season ends? Petrol permitting, hoping to get end of season trip in.

Novice

Playing with pound shop silver paint. Also trying out a technique to give the impression of scales. One of the last lot of lures.
E4992DA9-757A-4A17-B823-4BEDAE371DF0.jpeg

Novice

Ged it looks like Avro customers will be move to Octopus Energy. Got a quote but it was fixed for 2 years and more than the cap. Looks like the capped rate will be the norm.

wobbly face

Brother in law just phoned me SteveN, he's noticed in media circles that Octopus Energy have agreed to take on collapse firms customers. Big arguments by gas firms blaming Ofgem for the crisis, obviously Ofgem refute the claims. Suppose to be a review of capped prices in 2022, no doubt the cap will go up. A case of "wait and see". :rolleyes:

Novice

Brother in law just phoned me SteveN, he's noticed in media circles that Octopus Energy have agreed to take on collapse firms customers. Big arguments by gas firms blaming Ofgem for the crisis, obviously Ofgem refute the claims. Suppose to be a review of capped prices in 2022, no doubt the cap will go up. A case of "wait and see". :rolleyes:
Just got an email Ged.

black knight

Fished Kilnsly on Saturday for three hours. It was tough going. Loads of fish about but they were not interested in going for artificials.. I caught one 2.5 pound fish and Aaron two. A DON caught mine but no further interest. A green traditional scored for Aaron. It was hot and sunny which may have accounted for the the fish being turned off. A lump of Chedder cheese brought immediate interest. The fish circled round it and one made a dash and swallowed it whole. Anyone tied a cheese fly?

wobbly face

Afternoon guys.
What a horrible start to the day, very wet and windy. Got some sunshine now.
Aldi shop done and there was a huge puddle just down from the store. Some one from trhe council need to do some drain clearing.
Brother in law had an email from Octopus Energy late last night. Me ........... nothing yet.

Well done Alban, another one for the Onsie Club. 🎣

Novice

Afternoon guys.
What a horrible start to the day, very wet and windy. Got some sunshine now.
Aldi shop done and there was a huge puddle just down from the store. Some one from trhe council need to do some drain clearing.
Brother in law had an email from Octopus Energy late last night. Me ........... nothing yet.

Well done Alban, another one for the Onsie Club. 🎣
Check your junk folder Ged.

buzzer1234

Ged doesn’t do junk, his boxes are immaculate!!

Back from Boundary Mill, I didn’t spend anything apart from paying for lunch.

Just been to pick up grandkids from school, wait for their dad to get home then home for tea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk