What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

wobbly face

Morning guys.
A bit damp and breezy. 🌧️🌬️
Got an errand to run (well walk) but in no rush. Going to try more fly tying, did some midas yesterday but not got the right materials so turned into variants. ;)

Novice

Latest piece of wood painted.
EC4E3345-9141-49F0-833F-6300B2B64E2B.jpeg

wobbly face

Morning guys.
A damp one so far, sun did try to show itself but now drizzling, not much of a breeze to blow anything away.
Mrs face birthday today, she's being waited on hand and foot 👨‍🍳🍮🎂(more so than normal :rolleyes: ).
Might try to do some fly tying, if the summoning bell doesn't tinkle too often. 🔔

buzzer1234

Happy Birthday to mrs. F. 🥂🎉🎂💐

Had 2/1/2 hours on Dingle this morning, was fine when I set off, raining when I got there & then it was on & off. Did manage two bows & two blues & lost one so not a bad morning but they did go off as the morning went on, so when the rain came again I decided to call it a day.

When I got in the boss decided as I was home early we would go out for lunch at the Oak Royal cafe later.

buzzer1234

A lot of places are struggling with staff shortages Ged, Costa coffee used to open at 8am. now it’s 9 am because of short staff, the Oak Royal cafe isn’t opening till Friday.

Latest posts