What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

noel

Just tied up my 1st Sockeye egg fly using Celtic Blob Company material , what a breeze they are .

Novice

Hoping to go to Barnsfold one day next week. Weather looks so so but not too much rain. How ever that could all change. It is dependant though on what happens as Joan has appointments but as yet no date. Then some time a scan so I’ll just have to see what happens. Hopefully we should know before next week but do not hold your breath.

black knight

I am considering a day out to Barnsfold for a change. Not sure when yet, depends on the weather. It won’t be this week looking at the forecast. If anyone wants to join me you are more than welcome.
Hi Steve
I would love to fish with you again. My big problem is no transport if the wife has other commitments. I also have a number of fixed appointments like weekly physio and keep fit classes. If you choose a date I will see what I can do.

Novice

Looks like we could have a Lancsy Lads meet. Yeahhhhh. I personally would prefer a week day. I think Mark is the only one who may struggle. I could do Saturday at a pinch but not Sunday.
If those interested pm me( no bunker now) for a date in the first two weeks of November I’ll reply with the best date for most or all of us.
Sorry Earl if it too far for you.

Novice

Provisionally the Wednesday 3rd of November. I will arrive when I arrive as Joan may need help.

Last edited:

miabs

Looks like we could have a Lancsy Lads meet. Yeahhhhh. I personally would prefer a week day. I think Mark is the only one who may struggle. I could do Saturday at a pinch but not Sunday.
If those interested pm me( no bunker now) for a date in the first two weeks of November I’ll reply with the best date for most or all of us.
Sorry Earl if it too far for you.
Morning Steve, I have annual leave I can take ,so a weekday is do able for me, but happy with a Saturday as well. I would just need to check Magda doesn't need the car if it's a week day. I can pick up Alban too.

Last edited:

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Grey and windy, no rain yet and it's quite warm.
I'm unable to to do Barnsfold on 3rd Nov, dental appointment at 11.00 (just had a text and email from them and filled in my online form). I can't do the 1st or the 5th either, busy week. :rolleyes:

black knight

Hi All
4th of November is doable as long as-:
I cancel my keep fit class
If I can get Frank Cassons to fix me up with a boat
I have a lift there and back. I will contribute to the petrol.
I have someone to lift my gear in and out of the boat.
Someone will be kind enough to be my boat partner and steer the boat.

I'm if sorry if the above sounds cheeky but two years of serious illness and lock down has taken its toll.
I am ever hopeful that things will fall into place and I can look forward to fishing with you all like old times. That early video comes to mind 23 October 2011 what wonderful days..I'm sorry you can't make the meet Baz.:cry::cry:

Last edited:

Novice

Conversation with Joan. “ Do you think we can hang the washing out”. “ No. It is going to rain”. ” We could hang it out it looks fine”. “ No. The forecast is heavy rain and strong winds”. “ we can do the sheets and hang them out”.

I give up. 😶

Latest posts