Fly Fishing Forum banner

What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

696K views 19K replies 49 participants last post by  Novice 
#1 ·
Hi all
The Editor of the Forum wants to close our original thread as it is too big and takes too much space. It feels like the end of an era but in starting this new replacement thread I hope the posts about our lives and fishing exploits will carry on.

Our next fishing outing is 20th May at Blencarn near Penrith. there six of us and anyone on the Forum can join us you would be most welcome.

Best wishes to old and new friends and regular readers of the Lancsy Lads thread.

#4 ·
:behindsofa: Is it safe to come out?
Somehow, I don't feel new! :confused:

Afternoon guys on the new thread.
New reel arrived, new trout bonkers arrived, just waiting for new reels to arrive. :whistle: What else? Ah, new marrow spoon and some backing arrived. :fish:
I think there is an echo in this thread, hopefully it will go when we fill it up a bit. :eek:mg:

#8 ·
Just to help here are a few pics of my day at Cleveleys.

Noel I tried but I really need professional help.( Don't even think about going there you lot) 27yds consistent but I am sure it should be easier than I make it.

Statue Sculpture Grey Art Artifact

Water Sky Beach Cloud Sculpture

Water Sky Beach Automotive tire Coastal and oceanic landforms

Attachments

#12 ·
Steve you look a little frozen in one of your photos. The bloodshot eyes are frightening. You need to take better care of yourself.

Nobby you need to learn to relax like your cows seen in one of your photos chewing the cud. What lush grass in their field.

I don't expect any blanks this weekend.

Are we taking food for others or just bringing our own?

#15 ·
Do we have any ideas of arrival times 09.00 til 09.30 ish?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Hopefully about 9'ish. I'll be picking Alban up about 07:00'ish (if that's okay with you Alban?), then collect Tom about 07:30'ish (if that's okay with you Tom?), then on to Blencarn which is about 1 hour 30 from Tom's. Can do earlier, but don't fancy later!