What makes us happy..

GEK79

We have a what really annoys you thread let's try a happy thread what makes us happy.
Today I've had an appointment at hospital and have been told that all my bloods are fine and the double transplant is working as expected that has made me very very happy.. Also a possibility of a cast it 2 later.. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Gary
Must also add that my beloved Coventry City didn't get relegated made me very happy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 32104

I'm in a continuous state of happiness now. What makes me happy? Positive thoughts and actions, water and nature, love, other people, the life I led and a growing sense of fulfillment. It's hard to explain, but when you reach the point beyond desire and need, it's like being submerged in a warm bath of contentment and suddenly realising nothing can alter that feeling ever again. It's not the kind of recurring happiness you get from experiences or matter, it's an enduring kind you only find in your self. A state of mind from where you can overlook the depths of life, the mental lows, you've been through to get there. And if you can look back on them without fear, anger, hate or remorse, and accept all your misfortunes and mistakes as necessary steps in your evolution, the gratitude for the ultimate happiness you get in return becomes eternal. Love is an energy.

bonefishblues

We have a what really annoys you thread let's try a happy thread what makes us happy.
Today I've had an appointment at hospital and have been told that all my bloods are fine and the double transplant is working as expected that has made me very very happy.. Also a possibility of a cast it 2 later.. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Gary
Must also add that my beloved Coventry City didn't get relegated made me very happy.
I'm wondering if they have anywhere left to be relegated to? 🀭

Up the Alex!

ohanzee

I had to think about this for ages and strangely seriously :unsure: first thing that springs to mind that makes me happy is getting things done, ranges from long term achievement to the tiniest thing like doing the dishes, likewise the list in the head includes long term things and daily chores, I'm not happy with stuff needing done piling up, almost a fear there of things left not done becoming problems...they never do because I'm on it, if I do something I have prepped well in advance, getting two things done at the same time is the best.

Also exercise, being exhausted does something good for the soul, and the harder the effort the bigger and longer the sense of wellbeing.

GEK79

I had to think about this for ages and strangely seriously :unsure: first thing that springs to mind that makes me happy is getting things done, ranges from long term achievement to the tiniest thing like doing the dishes, likewise the list in the head includes long term things and daily chores, I'm not happy with stuff needing done piling up, almost a fear there of things left not done becoming problems...they never do because I'm on it, if I do something I have prepped well in advance, getting two things done at the same time is the best.

Also exercise, being exhausted does something good for the soul, and the harder the effort the bigger and longer the sense of wellbeing.
Great readπŸ‘πŸ‘

Latest posts