What makes us happy..

GEK79

What has brightened up my day is reading your posts, Getting good results with surgery and scans. ,Continued good health to you all , And get out fishing .
That's plenty of reason to smile lad.. Hope recovery goes well.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ohanzee

A young woman knocked on my door earlier and handed me a case of beer, happy, while she was still there another turned up with a tub full of keyline pie, double happy, how do I manage to get this sort of attention from attractive young women?

Always plant too many nasturtiums;)

GEK79

A young woman knocked on my door earlier and handed me a case of beer, happy, while she was still there another turned up with a tub full of keyline pie, double happy, how do I manage to get this sort of attention from attractive young women?

Always plant too many nasturtiums;)
Must look into planting some of those. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

GEK79

We have a what really annoys you thread let's try a happy thread what makes us happy.
Today I've had an appointment at hospital and have been told that all my bloods are fine and the double transplant is working as expected that has made me very very happy.. Also a possibility of a cast it 2 later.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Gary
Must also add that my beloved Coventry City didn't get relegated made me very happy.
Getting a call today to say I got the job.. That made me very happy.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Latest posts