What price ?

Mrtrout

I have a sage Circa 7ft 9 3wt that I have used a hell of a lot this year . of course my old favourite the Hardy featherweight 7ft , had that donkeys years . Had SLT but have to say the Circa is a fine rod ,,, Then of course theirs cane as well.

O M W

i had the Circa in 8.9ft #4, nice dry fly rod but it lacked backbone in a headwind for me.
If you have or know of an SLT 4864 for sale let me know will you.
S.

skinner

i had the Circa in 8.9ft #4, nice dry fly rod but it lacked backbone in a headwind for me.
If you have or know of an SLT 4864 for sale let me know will you.
S.
Lots of noise but felt deaf !

Overmiwadrers

Not for me, I need a #4 that I can cast close one minute then cast across river the next, Circas just didn’t do it for me.
S.
I guess most of where I fish its more than rod enough . But I have a Scott 8ft 8 inch 4wt that is the next rod up . Must say though this season I have only used a 4wt a time or two . been using 2wts when the rivers are low . I know Sunray gets some criticism but I have a 10ft 2 wt from him that is a cracking rod .

O M W

skinner

Not for me, I need a #4 that I can cast close one minute then cast across river the next, Circas just didn’t do it for me.
S.
That’s what I mean S , no backbone.. I’m Scott G Rods now ...

Uncas

is it 8.4” or 8.6ft either way in very good condition they should still command about £300.
The 8.6ft #4 is the one to have.
S.
MrTrout,
How would you say they compare to the older IM6 Winstons, which I like very much.

Last edited:

Latest posts