What will you plan to get done during lockdown

Paul_B

I've made another beer garden on the allotment and while doing it, I pulled out an old engine that was going to be a pressure washer project.
The project stopped when I bought a 7h pressure washer from aldi for £100, so the engine has sat there a few years, there was a lot of water in it and it was locked up tight, but with a bit of perseverance I have it going and now its back under a cover where I'd originally found it. Justin Case

glueman

Looked at my garage full of tools then decided they could stay there whilst I had another think whether I should use them or have another scotch

diawl bach

Positive result back today, have to self isolate till next Saturday so will knock up a bird table and an insect hotel over the next few days. The shed's like a bloody fridge, I'll be using the Workmate in the kitchen.

Overmiwadrers

Positive result back today, have to self isolate till next Saturday so will knock up a bird table and an insect hotel over the next few days. The shed's like a bloody fridge, I'll be using the Workmate in the kitchen.
Must confess I had the fan heater going in the garage this morning but gave up after a couple of hours

jaybeegee

Take care db, although you seem to be weathering it pretty well. Using the Workmate in our kitchen would guarantee a slow and painful end for me! 😱
B

jimmcl

Must confess I had the fan heater going in the garage this morning but gave up after a couple of hours
I did the same - was mending a reel for a member, but once I couldn't feel the ends of my fingers I gave up. It'll wait till it gets warmer. The longer term plan for this lockdown though is to make myself a copy of a Bogdan multiplying reel - I always wanted one and have had great fun doing the research so far. In the last lockdown, I did what I'd wanted to d but hadn't had time for in years, make myself a new clock. It took about 3 months, but I'm very happy with it & it keeps excellent time.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-11-08 at 11.31.59 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-11-08 at 11.31.59 AM.jpeg
    221.2 KB · Views: 17
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-11-08 at 11.40.17 AM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-11-08 at 11.40.17 AM (2).jpeg
    328.5 KB · Views: 18

diawl bach

Take care db, although you seem to be weathering it pretty well. Using the Workmate in our kitchen would guarantee a slow and painful end for me! 😱
B
The Mrs. is a farmer's daughter and used to a variety of domestic reinventions (y) Clearing up after is the issue...