What's your favourite 2011 Fishing Website (ALL with forums excluded)?

A. Fluker

Mine has to be Drake where I have nearly had an accident on more than one occasion due to laughing so much.

What is yours?

:)

A. Fluker

Would have thought that after 70 odd views North Country Angler and Richard's Dry Fly blogs would have had a few votes. Both very good reads in their own particular way.

:rolleyes:

A. Fluker

I think my reply got deleted :/
I did see it and UKFD have some really good stuff on it the same as FFF have some good stuff only slightly different.

Wanted to stay away from UK forums in the main. But it doesn't really matter.(IT DOES)

No one like

the horse's mouth

?

Some real tasty fishing crumpet and he like here an tasteful.

Last edited by a moderator:

denzil3009

Have bookmarked the last two sites after a brief look before they possibly get deleted :rolleyes:
I dont think they will get deleted.

The forum rules dont allow the posting of links to other forums. So as long as you dont post links to other sites that have forums it should be fine.

I think....:whistle:

A. Fluker

Can you post a link to 'drake'?
Am already in trouble with my mate Myriad and have to attend an afternoon detention, so not keen about flashing links to other sites. The original post was really intended to find out if anyone looked elsewhere with a big caveat that no forums (UK was the intention) were promoted in any way apart from FFF. That has already been breached!

Anyway

DrakeMag should lead you there!

Last edited by a moderator: