Where to pay

enigma309

Last edited:

WelshOsprey

Sorry for the delay. For some reason had a problem with the Just Giving Site and despite password confirmations and the like, it just wouldn't go through:confused: but finally after three hours (rather than the advertised 20 seconds:D) it's gone through, so all sorted now I hope.
Thanks

wifly

Hi,

I won a couple of lots in June, Mr Trouts furled leaders and a Bakers dozen of Christy27's flies (lot#108). Sent the total (£33) via Justgiving but forgot to note the lot numbers. I have sorted out the leaders with Steven, but am not sure whom to contact re the flies.

Can you help?

Kind regards,

Alan

(Wifly)

ACW

Hi,

I won a couple of lots in June, Mr Trouts furled leaders and a Bakers dozen of Christy27's flies (lot#108). Sent the total (£33) via Justgiving but forgot to note the lot numbers. I have sorted out the leaders with Steven, but am not sure whom to contact re the flies.

Can you help?

Kind regards,

Alan

(Wifly)
PM Christy27 he will get the flys to you rapidly ,and having won the previous "dozen":thumbs:,I know that you will be a happy man .

Mrtrout

Just a bump for anyone not sure where to pay.
Click on one of the red titles at the beginning of this post, very easy to follow.
Thanks S.

Mrtrout

I've just paid for Lot 191 - got a bit confused by seeing a reference to Dave Smith's page, I hope it went through OK - did Gift Aid as well.
Thanks Paul, it gives Dave's name as he helped us by setting up the just giving site.
Hope you enjoy them, and thanks for the generous bid.
S.

graceman

Furled leaders paid for I think?
not sure what happened as it took me to places I have never been before.
But I think it all went well.