Woodcock CDC

gmm243

The French call it Cul de Becasse.From the same area that you get CDC from a duck but there is much less on a woodcock than on a duck.
I have used it for tying sedge wings but I shoot my own so have never looked into buying it.

pati

The French call it Cul de Becasse.From the same area that you get CDC from a duck but there is much less on a woodcock than on a duck.
I have used it for tying sedge wings but I shoot my own so have never looked into buying it.

Yes exactly what I m after ! If you have any surplus to your requirement I d happily buy it !

gmm243

I don't have any at present but we don't usually start shooting woodcock until late Nov or Dec then though to the end of Jan.
I have no problem keeping the feathers for you,I don't need paying,would prefer to swap flies if it suited you and is not against the forum rules?
If you PM me your name and address I will send you some when I get some.

pati

I don't have any at present but we don't usually start shooting woodcock until late Nov or Dec then though to the end of Jan.
I have no problem keeping the feathers for you,I don't need paying,would prefer to swap flies if it suited you and is not against the forum rules?
If you PM me your name and address I will send you some when I get some.

Sounds like a plan, will send you an MP!

Steve also responded that he will start to get some in late November so I ll also buy some from him