www.barbless-flies.co.uk

BarblessFlies

Trade Member
I aim to bring to the market a wide range of barbless flies, all professionally tied to extremely high standards using first class materials. I also aim to innovate, hopefully you will see that if you have a look at what products I have to offer.

I have just been appointed the UK distributor for ECHO fly rods. Take a look at my website for details, here or the forum offer in the Rods & Outfits Classifieds.

Last edited:

mat elot

Ordered the dry fly selection which was delivered the next day :thumbs:
Flies are well tied using quality materials and at a reasonable price.
I will certainly buy again.
Thanks.
Paul.

greensword

Thanks Paul,

Glad you like them.

Richard
Hi Richard, the fly selection arrived today, just wanted to pass on my thanks for the speedy service and the quality of the flies. I have been using your tungstens for my last 3 sessions and I can honestly say that my catch rate has gone up incredibly. I am still a novice but on two recent visits to different venues I have caught fish whilst others haven't.

verynewtofly

I ordered your Black Selection (8 flies) on Tuesday and they arrived this morning along with 5 freebies. I love service like that.:thumbs:

wifly

Ordered some rubber leg PTNs for stillwater fishing. They arrived promptly and are very well tied. Many thanks.

Latest posts