Your starter for 10.

wingman

Cumbria beside the field with the sheep in it.
Just a little bit of fun for a change and a little poser or maybe more a test of memory. I tied this fly about three years ago and posted it on here sometime around New Year, you might remember seeing it you might not. I also included the name of the fly on the pic but I have erased it from the pic now. This pattern is my own origination and I named it myself. Can anyone remember the name of the fly? :unsure: The first person that name's the fly correctly on this thread I will send this fly to them along with another bonus fly. Apologies if you've been on this forum less than three years as you wouldn't have seen it but you can still have a guess. If nobody gets it both flies will remain in my possession.:sneaky::D You have up to 6.00pm today to guess the answer.

P.S. If anyone saved the original pic that might help them a great deal and I will not consider it as cheating but just very good forethought. ;)

Last edited:

wingman

Cumbria beside the field with the sheep in it.
Silver Jock Scott

Nope I think I mentioned earlier it's not named after any popular flies and I can't recall seeing the name used as the name of a salmon fly to my recollection anyway. It is made up of two words though like Jock Scott for instance and not a single name and most people in Scotland would have certainly heard of it.